do you think you would win a fight against a ape?

Re: what.............

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
Are you moving on to Cobras or pythons or Alligators now?????:D

No TY...... he wants to wrestle a Komodo Dragon instead.

:eek:

Attachments

• dragon2.jpg
    dragon2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 268
Re: Re: what.............

Originally posted by NJTurbo
No TY...... he wants to wrestle a Komodo Dragon instead.

:eek:

One bite from Mr. Komodo and he'd be up ****'s creek without a pattle.... They have some kind of nasty bacteria in their mouth if I remember correctly and because it is a bacteria there is no anti-venom to save you...

Re: Re: Re: what.............

Originally posted by 86brick
One bite from Mr. Komodo and he'd be up ****'s creek without a pattle.... They have some kind of nasty bacteria in their mouth if I remember correctly and because it is a bacteria there is no anti-venom to save you...

Steve I just spit up my drink LMAO.

These things are bad ass.
The Komodo Dragon is one of the world's most extreme hunters and predators. He may feed on boar, deer, water buffalo, dogs, goats, rats, snakes, birds, oras, and even humans. This serious predator doesn't care if the prey is alive or dead. It also produces a very lethal bite. Since how the water buffalo is way too big for the Komodo to kill and eat right away, it waits for it to walk by and then it bites the animal with its razor like teeth. The bacteria takes effect on the animal over a period of 1-2 days. Then they eat it. These dangerous animals can grow to be 10 feet long and weigh up to 300 pounds! It lives in Indonesia on the dry Savannah, woodlands, and forests. These animals live a solitary life except when they get together to mate. They are very good swimmers and have excellent eyesight. They can move very quickly over a short distance, they ambush their prey, bite it, and wait for the animal to die. They die from blood poisoning from the animals bacterial bite. This animal can track down prey up to four miles away.:eek:

No doubt Travis they are an apex predator! I'll admit that I'm not always the shapest knife in the drawer, but you won't catch me messing with animals that can kill me in the blink of an eye... I'll leave that to the pros and/or complete nut jobs like the other Steve (Irwin):cool:

You go smack the ape upside his head then ill put my .45 to your head and do what shouldve been done long ago before you started hurting poor defencless animal.

Why cant we nueter idiots as well as our pets??

I would totally fight a chimpanzee.

I'd kick that monkey's ass. Even if I died, at least my family would have a hell of a story to tell.

Damned apes always pissed me off anyways.

Originally posted by broke1
You go smack the ape upside his head then ill put my .45 to your head and do what shouldve been done long ago before you started hurting poor defencless animal.

The chimp did neuter this guy, maybe he did not like the cake he brought him:eek:

This...by far..has to be the greatest Sunday morning read ever. My girlfriend and I are over here in tears at this thread! LOLOLOLOLOL! :D

Defenseless? what are you smoking?

You animal people act like animals are uber-innocent, fact is the should be glad we afford them any rights at all considering the kind of barbarism they practice on a regular basis

A oppossom went through my trash the other night. He violated my civil rights to privacy!! Animal rights..... jessh, last I checked we were animals. If you don't believe that go visit your local middle school around lunch time. :)

Originally posted by Pablo
Defenseless? what are you smoking?

You animal people act like animals are uber-innocent, fact is the should be glad we afford them any rights at all considering the kind of barbarism they practice on a regular basis

Smoking??Its called KB;)

Im from AL,I can go right down to the projects and see all the monkeys I want running free in the wild;)

Smoking??Its called KB;)

Im from AL,I can go right down to the projects and see all the monkeys I want running free in the wild;)

I will bite my tongue, you are out of control. :eek: :cool:

Years ago a local fish farm had a chimp in there store.It was behind bars just like a jail cell.My parents took us to the fish farm to get some new fish for our fish tank.We went in the room to look at the chimp and he was eating a banana.The damn monkee spit a big chaw of banana in my dads face.My Dad was pissed and he ran up to the cage and actually punched the monkee in the face through the bars.The Ape went nuts!My dad actually kept boxing him through the bars.It was all over in like 15-20 sec.That chimp would have probably ripped his arms off had he got a hold of them.Boy was my Dad pissed!I think they stopped letting people see the monkee after that.:D

Originally posted by 84T-typeMike
Years ago a local fish farm had a chimp in there store.It was behind bars just like a jail cell.My parents took us to the fish farm to get some new fish for our fish tank.We went in the room to look at the chimp and he was eating a banana.The damn monkee spit a big chaw of banana in my dads face.My Dad was pissed and he ran up to the cage and actually punched the monkee in the face through the bars.The Ape went nuts!My dad actually kept boxing him through the bars.It was all over in like 15-20 sec.That chimp would have probably ripped his arms off had he got a hold of them.Boy was my Dad pissed!I think they stopped letting people see the monkee after that.:D

ROTFLMAO!!! Now that sir is a great story. :D

Originally posted by 84T-typeMike

You sir owe me a new monitor because I just spit coffee all over it, lmfao. Damn that is funny

CHIMP

I wonder if I could take a chimp out on strength alone. I'm about 6'0 tall and weigh 265. I bench press 350 lbs and squat a little over 500 lbs. I could also dead lift 550 lbs. Could the little chimp be a match.:D I don't know about the gorrilla, he will probably slap me around.:eek: I'll try my best.:p