do you think you would win a fight against a ape?

Re: CHIMP

Originally posted by BUICKTR
I wonder if I could take a chimp out on strength alone. I'm about 6'0 tall and weigh 265. I bench press 350 lbs and squat a little over 500 lbs. I could also dead lift 550 lbs. Could the little chimp be a match.:D I don't know about the gorrilla, he will probably slap me around.:eek: I'll try my best.:p

Once the "Little" Chimp bit down on your ding dong, you won't have any strength left ....... :p

I wonder if I could take a chimp out on strength alone. I'm about 6'0 tall and weigh 265. I bench press 350 lbs and squat a little over 500 lbs. I could also dead lift 550 lbs. Could the little chimp be a match ...
Damned chimps don't "fight fair". The guy in california had all 10 fingers , nose, and part of a cheek bitten off. Chimps will only "understand" a 12 guage shotgun fired in their face from 5 yards away ...

My X's cousin worked with the primates at the St. Louis Zoo. It was considered the most dangerous place in the zoo.

I wonder if I could take a chimp out on strength alone. I'm about 6'0 tall and weigh 265. I bench press 350 lbs and squat a little over 500 lbs. I could also dead lift 550 lbs. Could the little chimp be a match.:D I don't know about the gorrilla, he will probably slap me around.:eek: I'll try my best.:p

Two things. As strong as you are, can you literally rip fingers out of sockets like the chimp can do? :) Also, the chimp can probably take more of a beating then you. As for a gorrilla, keep in mind, you work out a lot. You are a very strong human. The gorrilla doesn't work out at all, and is easily lift 4 times as much as you (prolly more). :D

Besides what has been said already, you need to concentrate on your bench as it is lagging against your other two lifts.:) ;)

Not a chance in hell with gorilla. I'm 6'1", 215lbs, and bench a hair more than you do. Me and a couple of friends were around this gorilla one time and there was a rope nearby. My friends thought it would be funny for me the try a game of tug war with the gorilla. Once I got him to grab the rope, I braced myself and the stupid thing nearly took me off my feet. Mind you, he grabbed it with one arm and it looked effortless, it's not like he knew we were playing a game and actually trying. I guarantee that thing would have no problems ripping limbs off. That was a feeling of power I've never felt before. It would be safe to say that the strongest human is not in the same ballpark as the weakest gorilla.

On the original subject, the only way I could see to beat an ape would be to choke it. Either cut off it's air or blood to the head although I doubt you could ever get in a position to do that. I have a friend who's excellent in Jiu Jitsu among other skills. I wonder if I could pay him enough to find out. :)

Re: Re: CHIMP

Years ago a local fish farm had a chimp in there store.It was behind bars just like a jail cell.My parents took us to the fish farm to get some new fish for our fish tank.We went in the room to look at the chimp and he was eating a banana.The damn monkee spit a big chaw of banana in my dads face.My Dad was pissed and he ran up to the cage and actually punched the monkee in the face through the bars.The Ape went nuts!My dad actually kept boxing him through the bars.It was all over in like 15-20 sec.That chimp would have probably ripped his arms off had he got a hold of them.Boy was my Dad pissed!I think they stopped letting people see the monkee after that.
\

Well I ~~~~WAS~~~~~ brushing my teeth when I read this.

Then I read --->
Once the "Little" Chimp bit down on your ding dong, you won't have any strength left .......

And ~~ALL~~ the toothpaste came out of my mouth :D :D :eek:

slimm

I do need to work on my bench a little more, but I guess that won't help me against a gorilla anyways.:( I think Mr Colt .45 will take take of those animals.:D I have nothing against chimps or gorillas but they do need to stay in the wild or at the zoo.:cool:

I just heard on the news here in Sac that their were indeed taken by the chimps during the attack.

They used to think the guys was nuts, but after checking they found out no way.

The question is, Do I think I would win in a fight vs. a ape,.........Well I wouldn't want to step into to the ring to start with , but if I had to you can damn well assume I would be carrying a gun.
And I don't think Mr. ape would stand a chance in hell against a .45 Cal. between the the eyes..................to think about it, I do not know any animal on this Earth that could withstand a 230 grain piece of hollow point lead going between the eyes.:p

Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by Army MP
The question is, Do I think I would win in a fight vs. a ape,.........Well I wouldn't want to step into to the ring to start with , but if I had to you can damn well assume I would be carrying a gun.
And I don't think Mr. ape would stand a chance in hell against a .45 Cal. between the the eyes..................to think about it, I do not know any animal on this Earth that could withstand a 230 grain piece of hollow point lead going between the eyes.:p

Just my 2 cents.

I bet it would take a lot more than one mere hollow point to stop a t-rex. :) Oh, that doesn't count you say, because they are extinct? Fair enough. I bet it couldn't stop a great white shark or a blue whale either! :D

Ok so what about an Olympic wrestler with a black belt in jujitsu? Could he get lucky and get the chimp into a hold and choke it out?