You can type here any text you want

Dodge turbo diesel pick-up runs 9.12 @147mph!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66mIK9_1-0k[/YOUTUBE]

:eek:

for 85k you can have one too. and keeps the bugs away in the summer. now thats a deal at any price!

That's impressive, I sent the link to a friend with a cummins and only at that point did I notice that he is racing at the strip here in town. I didn't even notice the signs that say Muncie cause I was waiting for him to launch but while he was driving I kept telling myself "man that track looks familiar!"

Last year at Mopars At The Strip I got paired with the Bully Dog factory truck. Somehow they shoehorned the Cummins in a short wheel base 1/2 ton:eek: He barely does a burn out cause he's 4WD, I get a little nervous and shortcut mine because it looks like he is rolling up and I need some time to build revs (5spd so no building boost:redface:) He takes forever to light the second set and I'm getting twitchy but when we got out 100' or so he only has me by a fender. I'm thinking, cool, I'm gonna lose but not that badly:redface: Then he turns into an orange blur and is gone.:eek: Runs a 10:2X @138. I lost by just a few lengths:rolleyes:

Later on the Dyno with the front driveshaft out, they lay down 1140WHP and 2110lbsft:cool:

Alan

Back