You can type here any text you want

Does anyone still make an under dash LIC?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Since I've done the majority of it myself I can understand why the shops charge so much $$$ to do it. The material alone is high not including the time and labor it takes to put it together.

I did leave as much room as I could in the floorboard for the cruises and joy rides.

Dusty is going to race his car in ORSCA EZ/Street. This is a stock suspension drag radial class. He should have 5.2 potential in this bad boy! The intercooler should not hurt the leg room for Drew in the passenger seat, at least not for a couple years!:D

joyof6

I couldn't help but notice the sheet metal valve covers on the stage II heads. They look like a very nice piece I was wondering who makes them?

Re: joyof6

Originally posted by jano
I couldn't help but notice the sheet metal valve covers on the stage II heads. They look like a very nice piece I was wondering who makes them?

(Jeff Johnston's) Billet Fabrication.

Best of luck this year to Dusty B and the new combo.

He's right, you can get valve covers from Billet Fab but my motor is a SBC. It started out as a SII car but the power I need to make is easier and cheaper with a V8. I am building the car though with the possibilty to go back to a V6 if I decide.

Thanks

Re: Re: joyof6

Originally posted by JoyOf6
(Jeff Johnston's) Billet Fabrication.

Best of luck this year to Dusty B and the new combo.

Art,

That's the first I'd seen of your GS! It's looking killer..man, all of you guys are doing nice work.

Re: Re: Re: joyof6

Originally posted by KendallF
Art,

That's the first I'd seen of your GS! It's looking killer..man, all of you guys are doing nice work.

Thanks, it's been a long time in the works, and almost done.

Art

Back