Don't know if this is allowed here--but it is TB related--since I am funding my car..;)

jnaarnold

johnarnoldphotography.net
First of all, forgive me if this is the wrong section. I posted here because I am in High Point, NC and there is too much here to ship. I could load in my Yukon and deliver within a hundred miles or so. Maybe someone wit a Turbo Buick has a son or grandson that is in the hobby..this is a great collection. Nothing is outdated.

Ok, here goes. After two decades in the hobby, I am getting out. Interests have changed, work and family as become more demanding. There are ALOT of miscellaneous items that are not listed, that will more than add to the value of this sale...take that into consideration before making a ridiculous offer. I have been in the hobby long enough to know what these items go for. With that said, I am willing to make a reasonable deal. If not sold soon, I am heading to Ebay.

trade value $1500.00
cash value $1300.00/obo
you cannot buy, build this stuff for this price.

YOU CAN FLY EVERYTHING HERE WITH THE DX7 REMOTE, THEY ARE ALL READY TO FLY, PROGRAMMED IN. CHARGE BATTERIES---GO FLY!!!!

WILL NOT SEPERATE AT THIS TIME

Here is what I have:

-Top Flite P-47 kit, built, balanced, servos installed, Magnum 1.20FS, Spektrum receiver, electric retracts, scale details(rivets, panel lines), plane was glassed and polycrylic applied for years of use...NEVER flown. Needs insignias finished on other side. I have documentation, stencils, cockpit kit, etc etc.

-Blade 350QX-MINT condition, only flown a handful of times, four batteries, GoPro ready, BNF, comes with box

-Blade 130X heli- MINT, comes with box, several batteries, awesome flier

-Spektrum DX7-MINT condition, comes with hard case, charger.

-Fliton Extra 330 mini--awesome flier, not in perfect condition, but really nice, receiver ready.

-Boom 'foamy'--excellent backyard stunt flier..indestructible..fly any way you want, anywhere you want..cannot say enough about this fun plane!!

-Irvine .53 ABC MKII engine---like new with carb and pitts muffler...cannot find these anymore. Amazing power, stable idle and ridiculous power curve.

-Triton and Cellpro charger with a lot of leads and a power supply

-so many extras...props, prop nuts, hardware, monokote, music rod, landing gear, hinges, mini starter, glow fuel, pump, mufflers, props, props, :), tote box, tools, fasteners, clevis..etc etc...

will trade for TA49 turbo, 42-60lb injectors, MAF, translator, FMIC, wheels, tires, exhaust...anything else TB related!!

Attachments

• IMG_2595.JPG
    IMG_2595.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_2596.JPG
    IMG_2596.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2598.JPG
    IMG_2598.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 180