door panel BLOWOUT !!!!

ttaowner

i have quite a few pairs of upper and lower door panels and the trim that goes on them as well! all the chrome strips and limited trim being sold seperate from the upper door panels.DOORPANELS ARE LOCATED IN CONNECTICUT. 203 213 9126

limited upper door panels in grey,blue,maroon,tan I BELIEVE THESE ARE ALL POWER WINDOW

upper regular 86-87 door panels in tan ,blue,maroon and MAYBE grey SOME OF THESE ARE POWER WINDOW SOME ARE NOT!! manual window DP can be converted to power panels

i have some pw 84wh1 upper doorpanels that are kinda light tan ?

blue 85 pw door panels these have a diffrent pattern than 86-87

85-87 gn upper doorpanels ONLY GOOD FOR A BEATER or racecar

gn lower doorpanels I BELIEVE I HAVE THESE IN BOTH CONCERT SOUND AND NON CONCERT SOUND!

i have lower panels all NON CONCERT SOUND blue,tan,grey,maroon. some are power window some are not!

i have woodgrain chrome strips and grey chrome strips

i have woodgrain limited doorpanel inserts
i also have the 87 only grey limited doorpanel inserts.

TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND I'LL DIG IT OUT LET YOU KNOW THE CONDITION AND GIVE YOU A PRICE!

I HAVE A CAMERA BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT RIGHT THIS MOMENT.

Need forward chrome strip for passenger side.

In excellent condition. Please PM if you have one.
Thanks.

I need a nice driver & pass. limited upper door panels in maroon for power window shipped to zip 92064.Love to see pics if you can!Let me know.

Thanks,John

I Have To Find My Camera Give Me A Couple Days Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Believe I Already Have Somebody In My Pm Box On The Grey Limited Panels.

All The Chrome Trim Either Regular Trim Or Limited Trim Is Being Sold Seperate From The Door Panels!!!!!!

I'm looking for the driver's side window switches (for the power windows). Please let me know if you have one. Thanks!

after lots of searching found camera hiding under the bed:mad: :mad:

will get everybody pics tomorrow!

I sent you a PM about a set of GN manual window upper door panels, do you have any? Thanks ----Jeremy