Downloadable HOTROD V6 Book

buickspec6231

I have heard many people talk about the Power Source Manual and the How to Hot Rod your Buick V6 books and they are usually very expensive. With how expensive they are you don't want to use it or get it dirty..... Well this may be violating some sort of copyright laws but a quick google search (Oh, how crazy the internet can be) and I found a free downloadable version of the "How to Hot Rod your Buick V6" So, I downloaded it. Its a simple PDF file and all the pages are clear and easy to read. Now I can print out a copy for my home, out in the shop, give it away. Either click on the link below to download, or I can email the file to you just shoot me a PM. Hopefully this doesn't mess with any auto-literature guru's on here, but I am on a blue collar budget and I just wanted to share my found treasure.

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Rick.Bailey-How.To.Hotrod.Your.Buick.V6.rar

On a side note.... you may have to also download winace archiver its a simple program that extracts compressed files. It is also a free download. Just google search that too.

It downloaded with a .rar extension What did you guys use to open it with?

you need to download the winace program also. .rar is a type of compressed file. The program needs to be decompressed or extracted. All you have to do is install winace than open the .rar file in winace and click extract. It does the rest and than you can view it as normal. If I confused you with my lack of terrible computer knowledge and terms I apologize. Its an easy process, but I already had winace on my computer. If it doesn't work or you don't feel like going through the extra steps send me a pm with your email address and I will forward you the extracted PDF file.

I had one along time ago.

I didn't think it had any turbo's in it.

Also, this one says Buick Power Sourse at the bottom of every page??

does anyone have a download they can send me.(email me maybe) i lost mine.:mad: it is no longer on the other link. sorry to bring back a old post.

If anyone still has a PDF copy I would also like to get it. Link did not work...I know sorry for digging up an old post.