Drag Radials. ET Street "R" ?

NY Twin Turbo

All the good stuff.....Times 2.
Does anyone have any experience with these tires?

I have been using Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials 295/55R15. But I need a new set. So I'm looking at the ET Street "R" Radials P325/50R15.

They seem a little big for my taste. I think they are a full inch wider. The ones I have now already slightly bulge out of the wheel well. These would add another half inch out. I'll have to go down to the garage and look at my available room on both sides.

But never the less, I would still like to know how they perform. I could maybe go with a very slightly smaller size if they grip like monsters.

I'm not interested in the ET Street Radial Pro until they make a wider tire. Looks are important too, and they just aren't wide enough for my cars look.

Remember also the 295 is at least 1 inch taller, it fits in my wheel well nice. I am interested in the 325 also but my current notch wont allow it. Maybe if i had 4.75 instead of a 5 inch back space also. I have seen Dusty Bradford's car and it had a 325 on a 15x11 wheel and it looked great. Maybe a wider wheel to take the bulge of the tire out.

Sorry. I made a mistake. I'm already using ET Street Radials 335/55R15.

So now the question is easier. Which one is better. The "R" or the classic?

There seems to be a slight difference in size. The R has a slightly more narrow tread and is just a hair taller.

I can't read today, I was thinking of the 65 series and it's 2 inches taller.