drivers side header and motor mount

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Anyone have a good or repairable drivers side header they want to part with on the cheap?

Mine is cracked again so I figure I'll buy a spare (since this might be an annual event) and swap it out every time it re-cracks rather than waiting for a repair job to complete.

Also looking for a good drivers side motor mount...me thinks I need to swap that too....

Hmmmmmm I have another offer from a fellow member to buy his used set of what appear to be Postons steel (not stainless) headers for a reasonable bid....

What to do....what to do.
So much pressure...:redface:

After doing some reading...I'm staying away from the Postons that are being offered to me.

Antagon and gnbooster87.
I appreciate the generosity.
Both locations (Antagons house and Irwindale) are about an hour drive away whether I go from home in RSM, or from work in Santa Ana. I'll have to drive out on a weekend making an Irwindale meet a no-go.

I can make a trip this weekend...but....are you guys ever any closer to Santa Ana?

Anyone have a closer set of good/repairable OE headers?

after doing some reading...i'm staying away from the postons that are being offered to me.

Antagon and gnbooster87.
Both locations (antagons house and irwindale) are about an hour drive away whether i go from home in rsm, or from work in santa ana. I'll have to drive out on a weekend making an irwindale meet a no-go.

I can make a trip this weekend...but....are you guys ever any closer to santa ana?

Anyone have a closer set of good/repairable oe headers?

get the dam header shipped to you.

After doing some reading...I'm staying away from the Postons that are being offered to me.

Antagon and gnbooster87.
Both locations (Antagons house and Irwindale) are about an hour drive away whether I go from home in RSM, or from work in Santa Ana. I'll have to drive out on a weekend making an Irwindale meet a no-go.

I can make a trip this weekend...but....are you guys ever any closer to Santa Ana?

Anyone have a closer set of good/repairable OE headers?

Damnnn dude get your azz out of your killing grounds and make a drive out to irwindale or Ziggis house to get them, they are being offered to your for free, what else would you like, Have us install them for you too??? Geezzz..:rolleyes:

Wicked

Damnnn dude get your azz out of your killing grounds and make a drive out to irwindale or Ziggis house to get them, they are being offered to your for free, what else would you like, Have us install them for you too??? Geezzz..:rolleyes:

Wicked

Yeah yeah, sure sure....all I'm saying is I cant get to Irwindale Speedway today so I'll need to arrange for a weekend pick up.

but....I like the sound of free installation too....;)

Gnbooster give them to me at irwin and ill have them here for you tim close to the 57 fwy off lambert just an idea this is turning out to be to difficult.

Gnbooster give them to me at irwin and ill have them here for you tim close to the 57 fwy off lambert just an idea this is turning out to be to difficult.

I like making things difficult....don't forget....I'm the guy who once asked Jeff Rand how many miles were on his RJC Boost controller.....:rolleyes:

Let me know if you guys make the hand off....otherwise I'll be driving to gnbooster87's job tomorrow.:biggrin:

i like making things difficult....don't forget....i'm the guy who once asked jeff rand how many miles were on his rjc boost controller.....:rolleyes:

Let me know if you guys make the hand off....otherwise i'll be driving to gnbooster87's job tomorrow.:biggrin:

tim a little to late there if i would of known earlier i would of gone and got them for you. Kill two birds with one stone have a safe drive tomorrow try not to race anyone to many police out.

Er um...complications, complications...:rolleyes:

Can someone PM me gnbooster87's real name....
He's at work and likely not able to log on...
I know how to get to his job....but I don't know who to ask for...I doubt they'll recognize the "gnbooster87" handle.