You can type here any text you want

Drivers side upper door panel for an 85-87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GotGrunt

As the title says, I need a drivers side upper door panel for my 86 GN (I believe 85-87 are identical)

My car has power windows. I don't need any of the trim pieces, except for a set of door pull screw covers. If you have some extra door panel clips, I'd be interested in those too.

Let me know what you guys have...

Thanks!

I have a perfect set of original pw upper doorpanels. No rips ,tears or wear, they have been off of a car for over 10 years so they could use a little cleaning. $225 plus shipping

I have a perfect set of original pw upper doorpanels. No rips ,tears or wear, they have been off of a car for over 10 years so they could use a little cleaning. $225 plus shipping

They are $250 new from gbodyparts, show quality.......

They are $250 new from gbodyparts, show quality.......

From what i have heard you cannot buy the correct pallex material anymore so i doubt they are they right material but i could be wrong? I guess go buy them from them since nice originals are hard to find im not giving mine away.

From what i have heard you cannot buy the correct pallex material anymore so i doubt they are they right material but i could be wrong? I guess go buy them from them since nice originals are hard to find im not giving mine away.

They are the correct material. I would have ordered them already but they only come as a pair and I just need the drivers side.

They are the correct material. I would have ordered them already but they only come as a pair and I just need the drivers side.

I think I have a single driver side here. I helped a customer out by selling him just the passenger a few years back. I'll check Monday. I'm pretty sure I know where it is at. It screwed up my inventory count for a while so I moved it.

I think I have a single driver side here. I helped a customer out by selling him just the passenger a few years back. I'll check Monday. I'm pretty sure I know where it is at. It screwed up my inventory count for a while so I moved it.

Thanks Brian, definitely let me know! BTW, the bumper fillers I got from you look great.

Back