Driving your Turbobuick Thanksgiving?

No,both my buicks slept today. We had the in-laws over:eek: . I got alot done on my freinds tranny:biggrin: . The GN was over there beckoning me to drive it,Friday she WILL strech her legs.

I love reading ya'lls responses - and the pic with the garage snowed in was priceless. I can't even comprehend snowy weather like that, living here in Central Florida.

We had a long day over with my family in Orlando. What a nice day, and the kids played hard. Here's a pic my wife took just a little bit ago of our little ones fast asleep on the ride home. The kids love riding in the GN.

We put about 110 miles on the GN tonight, and it was a really nice ride...

IMG_1716.jpg

Drove it all day yesterday and all day today, cant get enough of it, bad thing is I can never seem to get anybody to line with me at a light my guess is the open dump scares them away. :D

You're gunna leave your car in a parking lot during black Friday sales? Going to be a bunch of sale-crazed sleep-deprived women driving their SUVs in the same lot as your car. :(

Nah - I was joking. I never leave it out of my sight at the mall, primarily because my insurance forbids it (I don't mind losing the GN, but losing the GN and not getting paid for it......). If I'm lucky a big brown truck will deliver my new exhaust system today and I'll get to drive it somewhere this weekend.

Jim

My son-in-law wanted to go for a ride.
Drove 15 miles to my spot.
Hit it on the way and got 8 degree knock.
So, I thought I would be having tuning problems.
Made 2 long blast - 23psi - 780s O2- 0.0 knock.
Put a smile on my face and impressed him.
Let him make a blast down the IH and that also put a smile on both our faces.

Yea I drove her.. I really have no choice its my daily driver... I drove it to work bc parking was suspended and all day i kept looking at it waiting to get in it.. once 3 oclock came I walked out he builing w a huge grin on my face.... I did get o it a bit, hows 65-70 on Park ave in NYC...

Considering I live way up here in the north I was pretty surprised that I was able to drive it to pick up a case of beer last night. Man it sure loves the cold 30 degree temps.:)

Drove it about 30 miles total today to a Petsmart to look at a cat that I'm thinking of adopting. In the cold weather I'm hearing a lot more whistles and other unknown noises from the engine compartment, made me a little paranoid. I'm glad that it'll be in the garage the rest of the winter, I'm sick of thinking about it for now.

Chicago I got a cat you can adopt, she real lovable with bob tail and 7 toes, was stray...oh shes preg and about to burst so hurry...whats a little 5 hr drive for a cat

And whats this about snowed in Tomcat?..lol just a dusting but i'll take a little snow and be able to drive 2 mins to store and in and out in 5 compared to Hourlando..lol ive lived there..nice weather but much too busy for me..besides, I dont speak the language:biggrin: