You can type here any text you want

During My youtube GN search.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
WOW!!!! That looked like some real top notch, safe racing on that crowded street with people walking around. No chance of anyone ever getting hurt in a place like that. :rolleyes:

Damn...

Sorry to see you didn't like my post.:rolleyes: Nobody was hurt in the vids. Maybe you should visit downtown Chicago and try to avoid crazy cabs, people on bikes, and the drivers texting and talking on the phone while you are walking around taking in the sites. More incidents in a month there than in the past 5 years of street racing.

It wasn't that I didn't like your post, I just can't believe that people race like that on streets where one small thing happens, they can plow into a car, maybe someone is waiting between cars to cross the street and gets smashed between them. We used to street race but it was 5 miles out of town and on a frontage road where there was maybe one car every 2 hours and you could see the lights approaching WAY before they even got near. Just scary in my book. Nothing against you. :smile:

Good vid, but a little crowded for me, but thank's for the vid. Lonely road are hard to find in the city.

Back