You can type here any text you want

Dynamic EFI EBL Flash System For GM Sequential V6 Boosted Engines....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't use the scan master with mine, I just have a tablet I use to datalog when I need.

I don't use the scan master with mine, I just have a tablet I use to datalog when I need.
I know you were pretty familiar with the dynamic efi setup. Do you run a lock up or non-lock up torque converter? I just changed mine back to Lock up in the car and thought i had all the flags and parameters set correct, but the ecm will NOT command lock-up. It can be manually done by the ALDL but not by itself while driving.

I run a lock up converter. I'd have to dig back into the tune to check my flags, its been some months since I've messed with it since the engine is hurt.

I run a lock up converter. I'd have to dig back into the tune to check my flags, its been some months since I've messed with it since the engine is hurt.
I appreciate it! I found a Stock Bin file that was different from my original download. Turns out my original was for non lock i guess.. been 12 years almost. The TPS% to Unlock and TPS% to stay unlocked were all Zero'd out. I uploaded the changes this morning and will report back tonight or tomorrow, feeling pretty confident.

Back