Eaton Posi w/3.42 gears, Open Differential w/3.73 gears 19k miles

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I have for sale two differentials I just pulled from both my cars: 1. Eaton Posi w/3.42 gear from a 101k mile GN. Posi worked fine when removed. May have been rebuilt but not sure. asking 250 shipped obo. 2. Open Differential w/3.73 gear from a 19k mile 1987 Cutlass 442. Asking 150 shipped obo. Both are 28 spline of course. Here are the photos. Will consider partial trade for good 109 block.

I'll take the 342 poxy unit for $200. Do you have PayPal or a phone number I can contact you? I'll do it right now. Thanks

I sent you $200 to your account in PayPal yesterday morning....did you not received it??????? PayPay said they sent you the money. I want to know what's going on????

Scott, I sent $200 to your paypal 2 days ago and I have not heard from you! And yet, it's still for sale, if you don't want to sell it then refund my money.

My bad, I have been working doubles. I didn't even realize you sent it until yesterday. My apologize. It will ship tonight.

If he doesn't get the Posi one I will. just send me a PM.
Its yours if you want it. The buyer filed a paypal claim just before I shipped. Instead of shipping it id rather sell to someone else. I was thinking I was getting the old send it out lose your money to paypal bit. I wasnt falling for that one.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

On the 28th I sent you money to your PayPal account, did not hear from you until 30th and you said, your bad you were working double shifts and that you were going to send it out that night...no notice with tracking number to let me know. That's why I contacted PayPal on Monday and still no response. You don't do your business professionally, check your feedback. Thanks for nothing. Good luck to your next buyer.

Good luck to you on your impatience. I don't have time to deal with people like you. I work long hours for the railroad and even though I sent a response, you still had the nerve to file a paypal dispute AND claim within two days. I didn't even know you had sent money until later on because I didn't check my mail for a couple days. I have a job. I don't sit around here on my computer every single day. I have a life. YOU don't do your business professionally as you irrationally filed a claim before trying to contact me. If you don't have patience for an email response, then you shouldn't be shopping online. Therefore you had the qualifications of a scammer, and I killed the deal. You're just a 4 post newbie anyways. NICE first impression.