Cleaning house..performance engine, 8.5" diff and more

turbox-tech

All prices will be plus shipping and paypal fees. THE PARTS ARE LOCATED IN ONTARIO CANADA 45 MIN. FROM THE MINNESOTA BORDER. ** Please email for pics as I can not figure out for the life of me how to downsize to post pics. All prices are near FIRM, but I will work with you the more you buy.****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
********$6,000 takes it all...come pick it up and I'll pay your room for the night and fire in a shit load more stuff!!**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
1. fully built 3.8 109 engine that has been balanced from crank pully to flex plate. Had less then 4,000 km before i tore it down to short block.030 pistons (not sure of brand/ stamped .030 on dome and look to be forged and not Hyp (can take a pic), re done stock rods , std crank, ARP rod bolts, ARP main studs and billet center caps. I then added ARP head studs, cometic head gaskets, t&d roller rockers, all new valve train parts incl. Comp cam 212/212 roller, lifters, push rods, heads have big 1.77/1.50 ss valves and heads have been fully ported. Intake is stock with EGR delete and port matched to the heads, Champion billet fuel rails, 62mm tb/plenum, all new FelPro gaskets , ATR SS driver header w/ v-band (ported to head) and stock ported passenger header (v band and ported), GN1 valve covers, SS hardware, new front cover, new HD water pump, new Melling HP pump comes with coil, wires, plugs brackets. All you need in to add your fuel injectors, downpipe,cross over pipe and this engine is ready to run.
BLOWOUT PRICE $2900
* looking into shipping going to the US is way too much. I would like you to come pic this up and I will include stuff to make the deal worth while. Buy more and I will be more then fair in prices

2. 8.5" posi diff ready to bolt in! Moser 28 spline axles, long wheel studs, Moser c-clip eliminators, 1350 yolk,TA cover, welded axle tubes, alum drums, dual long pads, manual brake cylinders, new brake lines, new emergency brake cables, 3.42 gears, Metco adj uppers, tubular Metco greasable lowers, Gears and posi are from a 28,000KM car and had the posi gone over.
$1500 plus shipping and fees ** reduced $1350

3. Huge RPW radiator, dual fan setup, huge 24x12x4" Intercooler, B&M massive trans cooler/fan with switch kit, $450

4. front hallow sway bar with brand new Energy bushings and end links $12o *reduced $100 , buy both front and rear ****$250

5. UMI front coilover upper and lowers, UMI rear frame control arm braces, UMI 1-3/8" drag bar (new release) QA1 front coilover shocks with 450 QA1 springs. QA1 rear shocks, Eibach 1.5" rear springs, rench key, rear shock rubber mount rings and brand new Airbags. all new hardware
** reduced $1700

6. ATR 3" SS single shot w/ test pipe and Borla muffler. Like new condition $475 **reduced $425

7. (2) stock drive shafts $55 ea

8. LS1 MAF $75

Email is klmclean@shaw.ca
thanks
Jamie

Would you sell the new deco computer alone? If so how much? Shipping to 11758

Sent from my iPad using Turbo Buick

Would you sell the new deco computer alone? If so how much? Shipping to 11758

Sent from my iPad using Turbo Buick
If someone wants the other computer and harness I may consider selling seperate but I will wait to see what happens. All messages responded back to

turbox-tech said:
How are you?? One thing I did not get to buy for my build was a trans or converter. Wish I had one to help you out
take care

Jamie, sorry I didnt see your post. That is ok on the trans. If you get something, let me know!!

I'm interested in some of the suspension components (rear springs and shocks) if you are willing separate. Let me know. Thanks.

Home town to Patrick Sharp :cool:
The Staal brothers, the Johnson brothers, .Richards, and Pronger are only 3-4 hrs away also. :)
Funny story when Jordan Staal got married just over 2 months ago Crosby was in thunder bay, and Jordan got notified at his Wedding he was traded to the Canes to be with Eric