You can type here any text you want

Ebay Car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Beware!!!!!!

it has 100k miles!!!!!
NOT 31k as advertised,
someone who drove the car told me car has serious problems,

BEWARE!!!!!

cruzn57 said:
it has 100k miles!!!!!
NOT 31k as advertised,
someone who drove the car told me car has serious problems,

BEWARE!!!!!

Who do you know from Iowa?

Looks a lot more like 131,000.... If not, that is the worst condition 31k mile car I've ever seen.

here is message I recieved

, be cautiQuestion from sjjn1162

Activity with sjjn1162 (last 90 days):

sjjn1162( 130)
Positive feedback: 97.8%
Registered on: www.ebay.com

The Grand National you are bidding on is NOT as described, I was high bidder before and drove up to pick up the car, and drove it 1 block and that was enough, the power brake booster is shot and trans is ready to go, this is 130,000 mile car at best be cautious!

I do not personally know him, but car is from a car dealer, and has rust on door, (in 30k miles???)
my 2 cents!

cruzn57

Well at least it has a $2000 GNX turbo - "EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR IS THE FACTORY ORIGINAL EXCEPT THE TURBO. THE TURBO ON IT NOW IS A GARRET OFF OF A GNX." :rolleyes:

Perfect example of how mileage is not the major factor of how much the car is worth, its the quality of the car that is the major factor.

Odometer looks legit, the numbers dont jump up and down like its rolled over 100K...

Under the hood looks like crap just like this car in ****ings motor news :wink:

I called about this car this week, owner says it has 47K on it..
View the picture, look at the aftermarket wiring to the factory fan,corrosion on the upper rad hose from the hose, rust all over the engine bay ect..

Neglect comes to mind..

PS, I dont even know or want to know what the black cable, that goes from the power steering resivior over the alternator to the core support does. :confused:

1987Buickenginels.jpg

Back