ebay ripoff!

PBR

Hi,there was a HUGE thread on here a while back about a guy getting ripped off by another TB guy selling parts on the net.One of the members here[can't remember his handle] just totally owned this guy and pretty much ruined his life for a while.:cool: I think the ripoff dudes name was like Joe Tipoli or something like that.Anyway,one of my buddies just got ripped off on ebay for some mopar parts and I was wondering if anyone knew this guys handle so I could ask him for some advice for my friend?Thanks,would be a huge help.:D Hate to see another deadbeat e-gouger screw someone elde in our hobby.

i think you are talking about Joe Cipolla vs Joe 1320 aka the TROLL TERMINATOR. i havent seen him post here in a while but try searching for his user name to get his email. he lives close to me i think but i dont know where.

Bingo!Yeah,that's what I was talking about for sure.Joe 1320 is da man!Thanks:)

about a year or so ago i bought a 12 bolt posi rear end off ebay to put it in my el camino.. a friend, my dad and i got the rear end in but we couldnt get the brakes to bleed, and it had a leaking seal.. so we take it over to this shop to get those things fixed, and they called me saying that the rear end was no good, the ring and pinon were shot, the alxes were shot and some other problems... so i did some research and if what you bought off ebay was not what the guy said it was or has faults that they didnt tell you about, then ebay will go after them and kick there ass... welll, i dont remember the exact details, but you can get everything back, but it may take a little research..

the guy ended up giving me my money back and taking the rear back too...

-neil

Ebay will do almost nothing for you if you've been ripped off. I sent a Money order for $485.00 for something I won on ebay, never received anything.
Contacted Ebay about it, you go through a procedure where ebay investigates(costs you $25.00 for them to investigate) eaby investigators found in my favor an awarded me $175.00, and that took 6 months to get.That is the most payout that they will give anybody, wheather you lost $485.00 or 1,485.00:rolleyes:
The person is still selling on Ebay:confused: :confused:
My suggestion is only use Paypal and pay for there insurance, for used parts especially.

another board member brought this thread to my attention. Shoot me an e-mail and maybe I can help ya. ;)