Eclipse CD Player/Hot Air Parts!!!

1QUICK85

Big Old Turbo Turd!!
Trying to get rid of some of this stuff:

Eclipse CD reciever. I don't use it enough. Just sits in my GN. I payed over $240 for it 3 years ago. Very nice head unit. Still have box. Comes with space adapter to fit in dash properly. $85 shipped.

84/85 Air Inlet Ducting.....the black plastic flex piping between the throttle body and maf sensor. Very good contion. $25 shipped.
84/85 MAF sensor..works awesome.(comes with another MAF sensor that has a crack end, but works flawlessly)..$35 shipped.
84/85 Throttle Body w/vacuum block, TPS sensor, IAC sensor.......$40 shipped.
84/85 Throtle cable/TV cable/Cruise Control line bracket that mounts by the throttle body and hold them all in place.(don't know the fancy name for this) $15 shipped.
84/85 Accessory bracket that holds the alt/ac compressor, needs a cleaning.....$30 shipped.
84/85 ECM missing cal-pak & cover............$25 shipped.
84/85 Kenne Bell chip(stock inj).....$15 shipped.
84/85 Fan shroud.....$20 plus shipping.
84/85 Stock clutch fan......$35 shipped.
Hard black vacuum lines that run over the passenger side of the intake.....$10 shipped.

Thanks, Nick. :cool:

Sorry I have no pictures. You may find a partial view of it in one of my webshots albums......link is in my sig. It comes with everything to install it, no B.S. this is a nice deck. You need nice speakers to back it up though. Stockers don't cut it!! You won't find a nicer stereo for $85 shipped to your door.
-Nick.

Kenny Bell Chip

Interested in the chip. You say it is for stock injectors. Also do you to put better than 91 octane. Does it come in orginial box with instructions. I do know how to install. Anything else I should know? Thanks Turbo 85.

I got it with the car, never ran it. You would just unhook the battery, pull the ecm out, open it up and switch your chip out. Then hook up the battery again. Its a 93 octane chip I believe. I know it up the stock boost level a couple lbs., so it would be good to have an adj. wastegate. -Nick.

***EDIT*** If you got an adjustable wastegate you can run whatever octane gas you want. :biggrin:

Chip

Nick: Do you have the adjustable wastgate for sale? It not going to do me any good to buy the chip without the gate. Thanks Lynno

KB part # 9004U (chip)
I have a '85 stock one that was made into an adjustable, but I cut the the mounting bracket to fit on my V2 setup, so its no longer a nice looking stock piece.
Here is how you can make your stocker an adjustable. They work great like this: http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/images/Adj_wastegate.JPG

I also have a 84/85 replacement radiator that is less then 3yrs old and has less then 5K miles on it. It is in perfect condition besides 4 spots were fins were pushed together, to mount the ramcharger fans I had on it. Black in color. $75 plus shipping.

-Nick.

I'd like the 84/85 Accessory bracket that holds the alt/ac compressor if you still have it.