Edash locations

good morning everyone I have just got my new edash for my fast xfi and I’m looking for some ideas as to where everyone has mounted there’s and I have another question as to how everyone has wired there’s up there is two different options as to hardwire to where you can still use the plug for laptop or to use that plug and have to unplug to hook up the laptop

My clear instrument cover panel isn't perfect so I just use a square of Velcro and have the edash stuck front and center. The cabling goes from the kick panel up through the dash and comes out at the steering column.

I was using the suction mount but it would give way in the heat after a day or two.

Attaching the best pic I have right now... you can see the cable and edash itself if you look to the left.

Attachments

• 20180110_202700.jpg
    20180110_202700.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 364
My clear instrument cover panel isn't perfect so I just use a square of Velcro and have the edash stuck front and center. The cabling goes from the kick panel up through the dash and comes out at the steering column.

I was using the suction mount but it would give way in the heat after a day or two.

Attaching the best pic I have right now... you can see the cable and edash itself if you look to the left.

That’s a good idea I wish someone would make a pod or something for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good morning everyone I have just got my new edash for my fast xfi and I’m looking for some ideas as to where everyone has mounted there’s and I have another question as to how everyone has wired there’s up there is two different options as to hardwire to where you can still use the plug for laptop or to use that plug and have to unplug to hook up the laptop
Just wondering how you ended up wiring your edash??? I would like to hard wire it so I dont lose the port for the laptop..

Just wondering how you ended up wiring your edash??? I would like to hard wire it so I dont lose the port for the laptop..
I wanted to do the same but there was a reason I couldn’t do it that way that I can not remember now had something do do with the harness

i moved mine around and tried several things before making this its final home

Attachments

• IMG_7721.JPG
    IMG_7721.JPG
    898.6 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_9270.JPG
    IMG_9270.JPG
    836 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_9694.JPG
    IMG_9694.JPG
    742.1 KB · Views: 168
Used double sided tape on the mount to stick it to console.
f16f482387937d1f62fb8e2b1b89fa07.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just ordered my edash , I still wish someone made a nice pod set up for mounting

One of the vendors told me they are and it should be out soon...but no details were provided. I was going to try to mount it to the GNS Hidden Tach Mount using an isaddle (adhesive mounting dish for suction cups), and an Arlon GPS Car Mount for Garmin.