You can type here any text you want

Edelbrock cam kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

newkid87GN

any opinions on the Edelbrock cam kits for our cars? They were originally designed to be used with their 4 bbl.intake on older carbed motors but how well do they perform on our turbo engines??

87 GN,,62,00 miles,,TE60,60#inj,,TT chip,,Pats 3200 stall,,SMC alky,,Comp cams springs,,everything else is stock for now...

Several of the guys on here use them and I've got one to instal on my own. Hope that helps.

They work very well. Search 204/214 cam and read away. That's the specs on this cam.

IIRC, the Edelbrock cam is actually made by speed-pro? I also believe this cam is two steps up from the stocker.

I don't know how much this cam and lifters added to my combo because I did a complete rebuild at the same time, but I do know it runs like a scalded ape and doesn't lay down on the top end like it did before. I also upgraded valvesprings to comp 980's so that prolly helped a bit vs the 140,000 mile stockers.

I think if your in the market for a good replacement flat tappet cam, and your on a budget - it can't be beat. :biggrin:

Back