ELECTIRIC TURBOCHARGER< check this out

Hello David, I see these con artist's have a new web site. And also I see they are targeting the rice-boy crowd. I think these are the same guys that caused a lot of trouble over on eBay last year and even got the attention of a few state Attorney Generals. I understand you can buy that same marine bilge vent cheaper at the boat supply place. It was good for a LOL. Talk to you later,Eric

What going on Eric?

Originally posted by turbofish38
Hello David, I see these con artist's have a new web site. And also I see they are targeting the rice-boy crowd. I think these are the same guys that caused a lot of trouble over on eBay last year and even got the attention of a few state Attorney Generals. I understand you can buy that same marine bilge vent cheaper at the boat supply place. It was good for a LOL. Talk to you later,Eric

How are you doing Riviera buddy?

Ya, I came across this page yesterday, kind of expensive for a glorified 12 volt hair drier,

While I got you on your lunch break, what do you know about the 87 ESC module VS the older 83-86 units, I have read that the older ones had a 4 pole filter and the the newer 87's have a 2 pole filter and are not as sensative to False knock?

Regards

JUNK, that is the only word that can describe what these people are trying to put off as a "turbo". its the same deal as putting a "tornado fuel saver" in the intake piping.except this one actually moves air. its not worth the time to evenlook at the site....ok im dont ranting.

2 psi and 10 hp? why? it would probably draw more power from the alrenator to run it then it can put back in. funny that someonel would but something like that.

Wow, he went from 7's to 4.5 zero to sixty times with 10 to 20 H.P.!!! I wish I knew that trick, lets see, if I put 2 of them on my TR, I should be doing 0 to 60 in 2 or 2 1/2 seconds! Yes, I ordered mine today, and an extra for my sons power wheels jeep, he'll kick Barbies pink corvette anyday.;)

thinking about that it would be so cool to take a high powered starter motor and put it in a power wheels. put some rubber wheels on it, wheele bar, 2 12 colt car batteries up frount and it will probably take any go kart out there.

I'm confused!!!!

Does it mean it will take about 10 days to get up to 2 psi and the 10 h.p. mark?:eek: Talk about your turbo lag!!!!!:D