You can type here any text you want

Electric Fan & Shroud... Vendor Needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GARY HARVEY

I want to replace the (ugh!) electric fan setup I have with something that looks like it's supposed to.
I'm not interested in anything that's needing a laundry list of modifications
to install.
I already have a perfectly working setup that's bubble gum and bailing wire.

I would like to have Bruce's new radiator look like it came as OEM. :)

Thank You .. very much!.

Gary

I went with the Spal 13" fans (found them in a corner) and a nice shroud from Universal Parts ($100)... with a small addition of 3/8" X 3/4" Aluminum stock to get the shroud to fit (because the fans are actually too big for the combo) using Bruce's Radiator.

Not all together yet but looks like it will work out (much) better than the previous mess.

Thanks, Gary

Which fan shroud did you use? What mods did you do to get dual 13" fans to fit?
Conrad

13" Spal Fans and a shroud that fits them...

This setup used Bruces (PTS Extreme) new 3 element water/trans/oil radiator. It's a drop in replacement for a GN radiator.

Per the above (previous post) Universal Parts (Ryan) $100 for the shroud. Universal Parts, Inc.
To use the 13" Spal fans, some flat stock needed to be added at the top and bottom of the shroud/radiator interface, filling the gap between the them.
Also used some lip molding along the vertical edge of the shroud/radiator interface as a filler/seal and used the stainless cap to top everything off.

Looks Good,
Gary :biggrin:

Back