You can type here any text you want

Engine bay pictures..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo6Smackdown

Ok guys, I'm redoin' the engine bay, and I need to know if my stickers are in the correct place, and if these stickers are wrong.
To all the totally factory, bone stock buick men, here's the call. Can you A. check my photo (i know it's not the best) against your car, to see where any discrepancies lie, or B. throw up a photo of your engine bay, and I can do my own purchasing :)
Either one will help, just as long as I get the same effect.

Thank you.

enginebay2.jpg
[/IMG]

HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY 86GN ENGINE BAY. IT'S COMPLETELY STOCK.......I HOPE THIS HELP YOU OUT!!

Attachments

• IMG_0063_1.jpg
    IMG_0063_1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 775
HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY 86GN ENGINE BAY. IT'S COMPLETELY STOCK.......I HOPE THIS HELP YOU OUT!!

doesnt look stock to me :D

cut turbo shield, aftermarket dp, aftermarket hose clamps, adjustable wastegate accuator,adjustable fuel pressure regulator, :wink: just busten your chops

If you are so worried about stock looking sticker placement, then why no concern about the rest of the non OEM stuff under the hood ? ;)

Air filter, MAF pipe, clamps, plug wires, oil fill cap, etc...

I'd be more worried about all that crap before being concerned about where the stickers belong. :rolleyes:

Here ya go for a couple of priminent stickers (w/o any bragisimo...):D

Attachments

• cautionfan.35.JPG
    cautionfan.35.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 444
  • AccBeltRoute02.jpg
    AccBeltRoute02.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 444
Anyone got a close up of the heater core stickers? I know its the black one on top but on the side below it are there 2 stickers or just one? I have 2 here in my hand & not sure which one goes there? Think its the one that says TURBO 60 on the far right end. The other I have says Harrison & 621 on the end. Is that going there as well or on the actual AC Compressor?
Thanks!

VINCE86GN looks like there are both the stickers under the black one?

I just took a bunch from my 86 engine bay yesterday...

If your gonna get picky don't forget the one on the TB :D

IMG_2233.JPG

Then there is the coil pack (photo from my 86 GN)

IMG_2229.JPG

AC box...

IMG_2228.JPG

And the rest have been shown already in this thread :)

I just took a bunch from my 86 engine bay yesterday...

If your gonna get picky don't forget the one on the TB :D

IMG_2233.JPG

Then there is the coil pack (photo from my 86 GN)

IMG_2229.JPG

AC box...

IMG_2228.JPG

And the rest have been shown already in this thread :)

Thanks!! I appreciatte it!

If you are so worried about stock looking sticker placement, then why no concern about the rest of the non OEM stuff under the hood ? ;)

Air filter, MAF pipe, clamps, plug wires, oil fill cap, etc...

I'd be more worried about all that crap before being concerned about where the stickers belong. :rolleyes:

I want my engine bay as stock as absolutely possible. I want it, regardless of factory condition, to be as nice as possible as well. This will be a show car soon. It's almost done. I want my stickers the way they were in 1987. Is that ok with you? :)

If you are worried about your "score" at car shows, you would be better off cleaning up and detailing your engine compartment. I would do this before I worried about sticker placement. You will find very few if any judges at a local car show that will even have a clue what stickers are there from the factory neverless their placement. A "clean" engine compartment will make much more of an inpact on the judges than sticker placement.

If you are worried about your "score" at car shows, you would be better off cleaning up and detailing your engine compartment. I would do this before I worried about sticker placement. You will find very few if any judges at a local car show that will even have a clue what stickers are there from the factory neverless their placement. A "clean" engine compartment will make much more of an inpact on the judges than sticker placement.

I PLAN on detailing my engine, and it's compartment.... Did I say anything about the ORDER in which I want to do this? And it's not only about the judges, but it's for me. I know how much a clean compartment affects judgement.... but I'm not really here to get opinions and judgements on stickers..just placements thats all. Thanks.

Back