Engine for sale

Its time to clean out the garage and purchase a ring for that special headache in my life. Have an engine 67k running when we pulled her years ago.. (5yrs) shes sat in my garage since. Come to realize as a young man parts hording just osnt feasible. Looking for some feeler offers. Want her to go to a good home.. make me an offer. Email nica8487@gmail.com thanks again. Also have other parts. Send me an email.. I have to let my kids I mean parts go.. 8years think its time to marry this women

Do it if she will help pull an engine, go to any kind of race with you (even Bonneville at 110 degrees), and push your race bike through the pits. 45 years and still having fun.

Lived with mine 10years all was fine married her lasted 2 years pure hell all blow jobs stopped and lost part of a 10 car classic car collect in divorce been easier to replace then the cars lol

Engine(y)Marriage(n)Fast t type(y) Old nookie dreams(n)Hangin' out with my buds(y)Selling my car next(n) You get the picture.:( Just kidding. I couldn't resist.

Interested in a good tensioner if you have one or two...

Email sent

Bryan

Tensioners gone. . Had 2 kept 1 and my best man kept the other as I let him get 1st dibs. I will give it all up as long as shes happy and so are the kids. I love her enough to let it all go if she's happy and what makes her happy makes me happy

why do we always end up being the the one to give it ALL up when all they do is give IT up. we end up miserable to make them happy. anyway im looking for a good lower intake(stock) bare is fine or complete if ya got one. and any misc parts your looking to get rid of

Engine is sold located in md. Have other parts still namely cranks, a 85 hot air block. Flywheels. Assorted buick hording. Ha

RUN NOW YOU FOOL, YOU FOOL!!!!!!
Lmao !!!! Yeah really if she doesn't support your passion with your cars and understand that this is your thing and your passion . Bye bye birdie lol. My wife doesn't do the car thing with me but she knows is my passion and supports it , because it makes me happy .