Engine Parts Off A 40k Car!!! Time To Clean Out The Garage !!

wickedtt

Block 109 Turbo Std Bore $200.00

Turbo Crank Casting 229 Std $185.00

Pistons Std And Rods $65.00

Front Timing Cover And Complete Cam Sensor $75.00
all Parts Are Not Including Shipping !!

Engine Parts

are cylinder walls in block damaged and how are the cranks journals surfaces

block cyl wall are great cond. no problem there. The crank should have no problem going 10/10 might just clean up with a polish too.

109 block

I will take the block if you still have it or be next in line. Is it out of an 86 or 87 and what happened to the rest of the parts for the motor? rjwd714@bellsouth.net

109 block

put me down 2nd for the block.

i can paypal the funds.

shipped to 55055

thanks,steve

I'm interested in the block,piston,rods, and crank where abouts in ny are you located i'm just outside of buffalo NY.

PHANTASM said:
put me down 2nd for the block.

i can paypal the funds.

shipped to 55055

thanks,steve

well is it sold or still available?
do you have paypal?
will you ship it? to 55055 (business)

thanks,steve

cam sensor complete

sorry blown buick,but as stated .sale for cam sensor was pending and I was first in line.my payment was sent thru paypal.

The seller informed me that I was the one it was pending on and I've sent the PayPal as well. Seller, speak to us!!!!

Thanks!
JT

cam sensor

I was the first person to respond to post to seller's thread.The seller sent me a private message with price to include shipping and paypal address.This one is a decision the seller will have to make.I was not informed by seller of a second transaction regarding cam sensor.It would be in good faith of seller to make a decision regarding sale and refund the amount for cam sensor.