Engine Parts Off A 40k Car!!! Time To Clean Out The Garage !!

Brian-

Have you found anyone that knows him so they can contact him?

TTT

BW

I had a someone come forth and give me a phone number that they had from attempting to do a previos deal with him. When I did a reverse phone number lookup it came back as "(631) 612-8xxx is Unpublished or Unavailable " (I put the x's in there). I just tried it and it went to voicemail.... the intro said "Lou" ... so I assume that is in fact him. I left him a voicemail asking him to contact me and gave him my email address and my phone number. I really hope Lou does the right thing and contacts me. I am not hard to contact.... I'm here on the board most days... and typically periodically check my email several times per day.
His last activity on the board was January 8th, 2007 09:47 PM I sent him a couple of PM's before that asking him to contact me... and a couple with read receipts attached on 1/9 (obviously I haven't gotten the read receipts back because he hasn't been on the board since the 8th). I have sent several emails (like 5-6) beginning around Jan. 1. The last emails I sent I asked for a delivery receipt (which I got back... saying they were delivered)....and I also asked for a read receipt (which I haven't got back.... I assume they could have clicked "no" when it asked them if they wanted to send a read receipt). I have never had dealings like this on this board since I joined back in May '02.
I believe the second email address I have is his wife Sue's email address. I was hoping one of them would get through and she would ask him to contact me.

I hope everything turns out fine on monday, i noticed he posted a few times here today and you guys are hopefully going to get this resolved.

I forget or did you post.. what packaging was used?

BW

Here it is March 1..... I haven't heard from him since Feb 7 at 10:25 AM. He has not responded to my reply on 2/12 at 11:17 PM.

Anybody feeling my frustration? :frown: