Eric at Dynotech

sixnboost

Seenyour Member?
I just want to say thanks for the AWESOME transmission!!

I got my car running with my new HI-PRO 900 200-4R and this thing is wicked!! It shifts like stock under light excelleration, but when I hammer the gas it feels like someone kicking the back of the seat!! This is with a 3500 L/U stall too!

So thanks to the guys at Dynotech. You guys are a class act!!

Billy :) :)

eric is da man

I bought a eric shertz trans about 6 years ago. After all the bs I went through with wanna b local tranny shops it was nice to find someone highly qualified. To make a long story short I used it in my gn then sold it to upgrade to another co. (big mistake) ended up lasting for 30,000 miles in my buddies car. After I put about 30,000 on it. Both + 400 hp to the wheel cars. Now its in my T. After another 25,000 miles of abuse it is due for a rebuild. But is still shifting like the beast it always has been. This is why my business is always going to dynotech. They treat you like part of the family. I am trying to get everything lined up to get mine back for a complete :D 900 hp billet & bat brake build myself.

Yea, I didn't mention that before I sent it to Eric that I let a local guy that swore he could do it right ... Do it wrong! Eric told me everything wrong that the guy did. I think the guy that built mine first should definately quit his day job. I didn't skimp on parts either. I should have sent it to Eric to start with.

From now on its Dynotech all the way!!!

Billy

Eric/ Dyno are Great!

Last December they did all the odds and ends that I could not do! They were right on top of things and gave me a great price. Will be going back soon for Exhaust, and other things!!! Keep up the good work!!