You can type here any text you want

eric will this chip work

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gtboost02

eric ,I just bought my 87 tr back from a guy I sold to 5 years ago. when I sold it to him I gave him 2 of my chips race/street you made for me. he put alky on the car which I will be removing . he gave me back 2 chips the street chip. the chip is marked: 5.6 2502 42# STREET 93 20*/15* 15-19 PSI I do not remember if I had put the t60 turbo on before you made the chips. I had a t44 on it shortly before I sold it to him. my present use of the car will be strictly as a pump gas driver. the current chip that's In it is 1 you made for shawn occoner order#6625 customer#575 classic 5.7 I would like to put in the afore mentioned street pump gas chip. i'm assuming I have to disarm the alky for it to work? I intend on selling the alky kit anyway. I had 2 strokes earlier this year which erased most of my memory about tuning. I will be using an otc 4000 I know its old school but that's what used therefor it will be easier for me to relearn. thanks chuck

The 2502 street chip should work ok for the 15-17psi boost area and 93 octane, with either the te44 or te60 turbo, assuming it still has stock heads. You shouldn't need the alky for that boost range.

Back