You can type here any text you want

ESC & Vacuum instructions manual

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FlintBuick4Life

How does the ESC and vacuum lines hookup on a draw-threw setup? I haven`t had one since 2000 and my memory is a little faded:rolleyes: I believe I could figure it out, but I guess some schooling wouldn't hurt either:biggrin:

LMAO:biggrin: Idk how I never noticed that, always on B4B looking for info... duh:rolleyes: I couldn't find info on how the ESC connects though. Thanks, Charlie

No problem Jase. I have to go back and look at it myself once in while to make sure I know what I'm doing. LOL

lol... me too. Well I swapped the 79 turbo with the 85 and it bolts right on:biggrin: I might not need the plenum, mine is in good shape. But I could use some new oil lines with the intake and I need some rubber vacuum hoses... Let me know if you have any or anyone else does. and would it be bad to use a 120v alternator instead of the 100v?

wait.... you swapped what on the turbo? sorry im lost.

As for the oil lines, I have some around somewhere.. I'll dig those up too... but I would just bend some new ones myself if I were you.

A.j.

wait.... you swapped what on the turbo? sorry im lost.

As for the oil lines, I have some around somewhere.. I'll dig those up too... but I would just bend some new ones myself if I were you.

A.j.

Oh... I was just saying to Charlie that he was right, the 79 turbo intake side bolts right up with the 85 turbo... Where would I look for lines at? I have the old lines, but there all rusted, was wanting to find Aluminum ones... idk where to look tho:rolleyes:

Oh... I was just saying to Charlie that he was right, the 79 turbo intake side bolts right up with the 85 turbo... Where would I look for lines at? I have the old lines, but there all rusted, was wanting to find Aluminum ones... idk where to look tho:rolleyes:

oh... ok i got cha!

as for the lines, just bend them yourself. you can order bulk -3 aluminum line from summit for cheap.

A.j.

lol... me too. Well I swapped the 79 turbo with the 85 and it bolts right on:biggrin: I might not need the plenum, mine is in good shape. But I could use some new oil lines with the intake and I need some rubber vacuum hoses... Let me know if you have any or anyone else does. And would it be bad to use a 120v alternator instead of the 100v?

Don't you mean 120 Amp?

Ah... I found them. Thanks Aj:biggrin:

and yea I meant 120 Amp... I should really read twice before I post:D

A 74 Amp should be good enough but if you have a lot of electrical accessories then the 100 should take care of all of them.

I have a lot of electrical stuff in my Regal:biggrin: 3 Amplifiers, New Kenwood stereo, Amp Capacitor, Lighted gauges, Radar detector and even blue neons inside... yes I said neons:eek::biggrin: Thats why I thought about using my GN 120 amp alt.

I have a lot of electrical stuff in my Regal:biggrin: 3 Amplifiers, New Kenwood stereo, Amp Capacitor, Lighted gauges, Radar detector and even blue neons inside... yes I said neons:eek::biggrin: Thats why I thought about using my GN 120 amp alt.

What, no flux capacitor?:biggrin: LOL You should be good with the 100 amp but if you run everything at the same time you may meed a 120 amp.

What, no flux capacitor?:biggrin: LOL You should be good with the 100 amp but if you run everything at the same time you may meed a 120 amp.

LMAO:biggrin: I wish... I could go back in time and get a free GN motor from my bud that worked at the buick factory back in the days;) I will try that 120 alt and see how it works.

Back