You can type here any text you want

ET update

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trading t/a

I'm Angry!!!!!
Last Wednesday at E-town With 16 psi ran a 12.9@110.94mph. Still .2 and 3mph off last year, however I think it ran that mph because it was lean as hell. Still no boost on the line and a 2.25 60'. Just don't have the boost off the line to drag that 60' down. Anyways the converter is on the way and should help the spool significantly. Got tires and still couldn't pull a sub 2.0 60'

Can't wait to see what an extra 10 psi is gonna do when it finally hooks.

Just to let you guys know, I got the same times mentioned above (see sig) last night with stock parts and BFG-TA (not drag) radials with a best 60 for the night being 1.969 and was able to beat GTAburnout 2 out of 3 runs :D So hopefully with the ET-Streets I can get some 1.7 60's and lower 12's

Originally posted by 1badTTA
Just to let you guys know, I got the same times mentioned above (see sig) last night with stock parts and BFG-TA (not drag) radials with a best 60 for the night being 1.969 and was able to beat GTAburnout 2 out of 3 runs :D So hopefully with the ET-Streets I can get some 1.7 60's and lower 12's

Interesting Hunter must have had a bad night as he runs mid 12's and 1.8 60ft times usually????

Sounds like your getting it tuned!!!! Seat time is everything!!

Originally posted by 1badTTA
and was able to beat GTAburnout 2 out of 3 runs :D

You realize the reason you won was because I boosted at the line longer. All my time slips from when we raced say that my ET was at least a tenth faster....

Well good job man its cool to see a car going that fast in stock trim. Now put the damn ET streets on....

Yes, you had better times, I just had better races with the lights (even though they were messed up). It would have been pretty embarrasing for me to lose to that civic that I gave 1.2 seconds to on the start and then he ran a low 14. Barely caught him.

SHRPTTA, Yea Hunters car is a little faster than mine the way it is tuned, but I am more than willing to help him sort it out and get it running how it should. We should be able to get him kicked off the track before the end of the summer :D

1badtta,

HOw much boost were you running and with what kind of chip???Race or street????

It is an 8pos Thumbwheel burned by Mike @ modern musclecars/Ramchargers. It was burned at least 5 years ago and was labeled "Arnold1" in case Mike chimes in.

I am assuming it is a race chip in that position and the timing was from looking at Direct Scan seeing what current timing is.

Kinda would have been interesting what the most boost I coulda run would have been, oh well, maybe next time.

Phill, sent you a PM

Back