You can type here any text you want

Extreme Automatics - Lonnie Diers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

snyderjw1

Just wanted to provide feedback on Lonnie...I know there are a bunch of threads on Lonnie but I specifically wanted to provide feedback on the electric transbrake he is now offering for the 200. I installed it myself with Lonnie's instructions and can say it is performing better than advertised....I was a reluctant convert from a th400 back to a th200 with the transbrake being my main concern...with the electric brake there is no downside, and I have my overdrive back....excellent after sale support from Lonnie and an excellent product. Lonnie also called when I got back from Reynolds to see how I made out... 1st class!!

Just wanted to provide feedback on Lonnie...I know there are a bunch of threads on Lonnie but I specifically wanted to provide feedback on the electric transbrake he is now offering for the 200. I installed it myself with Lonnie's instructions and can say it is performing better than advertised....I was a reluctant convert from a th400 back to a th200 with the transbrake being my main concern...with the electric brake there is no downside, and I have my overdrive back....excellent after sale support from Lonnie and an excellent product. Lonnie also called when I got back from Reynolds to see how I made out... 1st class!!

Yep, Lonnie's the man.

I was glad to hear you did good at Reynolds, glad you got your issues from BG worked out.

Lonnie.....................................

Hello everyone, I don't remember specifically buying anything from Lonnie, although I'm sure I have at some point, but I have called for "free" advice. Lonnie was very knowledgeable and helpful each time I've called and I intend to buy from him in the future. I appreciate the help I received! Thanks Lonnie for supporting the TB community, John.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Back