You can type here any text you want

F/S - 87 White Turbo T - low optioned car, hard top

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87TR

I am selling my 87 Buick Turbo T with 65, 530 miles. Car is a hard top with very low options. No power windows, seats, etc. Has the chrome side mirrors. Very rare car. White with grey bucket seats. G80 rear end. Stock and original with no modifications except exhaust (muffler/tail pipe).

Car is located in the Sacramento, California (Northern part) area.

PM if interested. Serious buyers only please. Asking $9,800

Attachments

• IMG_1259_small.JPG
    IMG_1259_small.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,899
  • IMG_1264.JPG
    IMG_1264.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 1,881
  • IMG_1265.JPG
    IMG_1265.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,873
  • IMG_1387.JPG
    IMG_1387.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,881
Nice car dude..... good luck with the sale.... I always liked white hardtop T's.... w/o the red interior....

Nice Car

Nice lookin car at a good price.. To bad its on the west coast :mad: I Need sumthin like this to come to NY!! Anyway good luck with the sale should move pretty quick

-Rich

Nice Car, would you consider a trade? I have a nice '87 Olds 442 with 47,000 original miles, excellent condition.

Car still for sale.

This is a low mileage..very low optioned car. How many out there have the chrome side mirrors? No power windows and seats? And a hard top?

PM for more pictures. Thanks.

Whats Wrong With The Drivers Seat? Any Rust Issues?

Driver's seat is a little worn and has some tears, so I put a cover over it. I tried to purchase a replacement seat cover but they were out of stock.

No rust issues.

Car is up for registration renewal and it needed to get smogged (it's a California car). It passed today with no problems.

This is a really nice driver Turbo T. The sun was out today and so I took it for a drive. Turbo Buicks are fun to drive!

It's still for sale folks! Don't miss out on this opportunity.

You know the economy sucks when a car like this comes up at this price and it is still for sale.
Good luck with the sale.

Bryan

With all the guys lovin white cars lately, this is a steal at this price. I know the economy is depressed, but it will definately change and so will the prices and regrets. You know the ones " Man, I coulda bought that car for $9800 back in 2009"

Good luck on the sale.

I have had many interested people...but no serious offers...

This is a very rare Turbo T! Bump!

Back