Farmington this Sunday (please read)

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
I found out earlier in the week that the track will be occupied for a Biker for Babies event that is sponsored by the March of Dimes. This normally wouldn't be a problem except the raindate for this event is Sunday. IF the event gets rained out on Saturday they will move it to Sunday. Please read this message and I will keep everyone up to date on what is going on. If the race does get rained out on Saturday I do want everyone to plan to still come, however they want $30 to get in. I will try to make it where you won't have to pay since the Sunday would have been free anyway. This is all I know at this point. I will update you as I can.

Friday Oct. 21st

The local weather channels are calling for 60% chance of rain on Saturday and 0% on Sunday. I will get word back from the management of the Biker rally today to see If I can get you guys/gals in for free on Sunday in case something happens on Saturday. If I am unable to do so and it rains out on Saturday then I will cancel the test-n-tune and guess that I will see everybody in Mooresville sometime in December. I should be able to post something later this morning...

Good news if it rains

I have spoken with the people from the Bike event and they said it is no problem if I have people come in. SO, IF it rains out tomorrow I will post and let you know. When you come in the gate there will be workers as you come in. When you get to the front of the line and able to speak with the people at the gate just tell them that you are "WITH THE BUICK GROUP" and everything will be good to go. When you come through the gate just go to the left and come to the tower side. There should be plenty of parking behind the tower. Let's hope that I doesn't rain but if it does at least we have the OK to be there. If anyone has questions please call me at 336-462-4985.

esinger said:
Cool,
So I can finally wear my "If you can read this, Clint fell off" Tshirt.

Eric, don't forget to be at the track Monday at 10am for time runs

You gotta be kidding me....this could be a Buick/Bikers 4 Babies event?? ROFL :D Dang, they might want to start showing up for all our meets. Rules me out, I can't go, my ex husband might be there with a pack of pampers strapped on his sissy bar....hhahahahaaa

lol

esinger said:
Cool,

you never know he might show up wearing some leather for the Biker's day :)

BTW i didn't know you rode bitch

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So we're meeting at 10:00 AM monday, boy that's going to cut into my work schedule ;)

Nah, I don't ride bikes, not into leather and even though Clints a nice guy, he's not my bitch, just couldn't resist the comment.

esinger said:
Cool,

dam clint, no respect at all.........(gee, I wonder why???) :rolleyes:

Cheryl: are you trying to say with your ex "sissy bar" has a whole new meaning??

SloGN said:
you never know he might show up wearing some leather for the Biker's day :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
OH GREAT all have pictured in my mind is Clint in a pair of leather chaps with no underwear on, you know the ones that let your butt cheeks hang out! :eek: OMG my eyes hurt just thinking about it :biggrin: !!!

Good to go!!

I will see evryone tomorrow. Be here about 11-11.30 and we will start at noon. Have a good evening~!!!!!!

TurboIndian said:
OH GREAT all have pictured in my mind is Clint in a pair of leather chaps with no underwear on, you know the ones that let your butt cheeks hang out! :eek: OMG my eyes hurt just thinking about it :biggrin: !!!

kinda gives new life to the phrase "lettin it all hang out" :eek:

is there anyone that is coming tomorrow that has any "Red Line" brand trans. fluid? I need 1 quart. :mad:

sydwyndr said:
how about everyone, there is this little icon @ the top of your screen that says ABC check, that is for folks like yourself. :biggrin: Damn I love harassing you, can't you tell? :biggrin:

sydwyndr said:
Free to everyone else, 50 for you and 500 for Steve T.
I almost posted free to intercooled cars, $30 for hot air cars, & $130 for non Buick body cars :biggrin: but I felt I have all day to bust your ba**.

The event was FANTASTIC! Kudo's to Clint!! Weather was wonderful...cool and clear. We must have had 10-20 cars show up. Sully had his hands full helping everyone with their FAST system. I got to ride in his rocket...the launch was UNREAL! What a car! Thanks Sully.
Conrad

ps...Clint...we need to do this again (a lot)!