You can type here any text you want

FAST A/F Ratio Guage

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HighPSI

Staff member
While at the PRI show last week, I saw the new A/F Guage from FAST. Here is a link to the stand alone guage:
http://fuelairspark.com/WhatsNew/Files/fastwide-bandair-fuelgaugekit.pdf
Of more importance to me, was the fact that they will also be marketing this guage by itself to run on an XFI using the CAN Bus to signal it. This would be great for a street car. It has not been released yet, so pricing isn't available.

Man, this has been an ongoing thing w/ them for years. I remember the 1st they advertised but never put to market which upset me. I had to go w/ another wide band kit to tide me over. I've been waiting ever since and I'll believe it when I see it!

cal, thanks for sharing. this would be nice to have on my street car but im not sure where to put it.

I have the dash logger.. works great :D

And can program outputs, datalog, change guages on the fly, etc.

that would be somewhat like the serial gauge that AEM has for there system.

using the serial gauge with the AEM you can look as all the inputs for the sensors and outputs too kinda like a scanmaster. the gauge is a 2 1/16 i think. works greats

I like it. Clean and simple. But will their be a black faced version? Any ballpark on price?

Back