You can type here any text you want

Fast and Furious 4 (GN VAULE SKYROCKETS)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't know if our value will go up, but I'm pretty sure that us city guys will have to work a little harder to make sure our Buicks don't grow legs and disappear.

LOL, when I had my '87, I was scared to leave it outside in a parking lot. You know Wal-Mart, the Movies, Dinner. I would be so wrecked worrying about getting it keyed or stolen.

So um if I put some NOS stickers on my GN will it go faster?

How do you pronounce it? NAAAWWWSSS?

Will my NAAAWWWSSS bottle blow up if exposed to fire?

Can I save weight by riveting my diamond plated floor pan on?

What's a safe boost level for my GN? I don't want to blow the welds on my intake.

How much hp will an aluminum intake and a fart can make?

P.S. did anyone know there's a GN in the new F&F movie? I think it's one of them rare ones with the factory V8.

These F&F threads are about to get real interesting.

a few more if you don't mind.

From the F&F Archives.

"It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car. "

"You know what? This will decimate all... after we put about fifteen grand or more under the hood. If we have to, overnight some parts from Japan. "

"How do ya like them apples? " - No they didn't....yep, they did.

"Enjoyin' the ride? Man, it's a fast car, huh? Man, it's a classic. Old school. American muscle. Man, this car can do all kinda things, man. Wanna see? "

"Man, it's a hoasis in here, breh "

"Hey, wait, hold up! I don't have any cash, but I do have the pink slip to my car " - pre-own3d

"Hey, you just can't climb in the ring with Ali 'cause you think you box.

This is about all I can take before I vomit on the laptop.

After going to the movies, you're spent!
Really tho, IF someone sees the movie and wants one really bad, you still have to go get that loan, then reality sinks in.
I do like the prices I'm seeing though. If they stay this way til 02-10, I'm buying off the board.

Can we please stop talking about F&F4.. The movie isnt even out yet, and im tired of it already...:o :eek: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

Back