You can type here any text you want

Fast and Furious 4 (GN VAULE SKYROCKETS)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

85HotAirGN

I really have this idea that when Fast and Furious 4 comes out, the BUICK GN's value will skyrocket and it will have a huge popularity boost.

What do you guys think?

Noone even cared about my old '95 TT Supra, but when Fast and Furious came out, It was like they had never made them before. So off it went for obvious reasons.

Same OL" S**** " I hope Every1 knows that this car doesnt play a big part in the movie.. I believe its in 1 or 2 scenes.. so sky rocket No, recognition maybe.

only 2 scenes? Man I was hoping that GN would get more popular and start and vendors start making more parts for the GN.

only 2 scenes? Man I was hoping that GN would get more popular and start and vendors start making more parts for the GN.

For a run of only 35-45k Turbo Buicks the aftermarket is pretty strong - what part do you need that isnt available????

i thought i had read somewhere that it was going to be the main car in the movie.
2 scenes? that kinda sucks.
not that i'm really a fan or support these movies, i never saw one of them,
would have been sweet to have a movie based around a buick though.

Im just glad its in there whether its for a second/minute/whatever or not.
Most of the clips that are in the other movies with turbo Buicks are just for a few moments anyways. Already the beginning shot is better than most that is out there now as far as time on screen be it false badging and sounds .
They are using the 1987 1/2 Ultra rare Dark Black Midnight Fathom 1 of 3 turbo Nailhead 307 HO powered Grand Am National RX T Type GS Stage 2 Mclaren COPO edition cars. With glasspacks
:biggrin:

Sorry fellas, I'm new the boards and I'm not familiar with all the previous F&F4 threads.

Never again

There's a new FF movie?
With the twin turbo GNX?

AWESOME!!!

My sediments exactly. And I feel sorry for the folks who are counting on movies to come out and make the value of their car skyrocket (not to point the finger at any one here just making a generalization). A wise man once said a car is the worst investment you can make. That stuck with me. My car is just a hobby. Iv'e probably already spent more on it than it will ever be worth.

Besides, they got it all wrong and stuck a V8 sound clip along with it. I'm guessing they don't even care to realize that the GN was a turbo charged V6. :rolleyes:

la la la, dee dee dee, la la la

"A sandwich is just a sandwich unless its a manwich!"

"Home made ketchup Eddie? Nuthin but the best Clark."

"You think the carpet-pissers did this?"

"It isn't a shark attack unless the shark is somewhere it isn't supposed to be.....like behind you in the shower."

Farts....never trust'em.

Am I being irrelevant?

My sediments exactly. And I feel sorry for the folks who are counting on movies to come out and make the value of their car skyrocket (not to point the finger at any one here just making a generalization). A wise man once said a car is the worst investment you can make. That stuck with me. My car is just a hobby. Iv'e probably already spent more on it than it will ever be worth.

Besides, they got it all wrong and stuck a V8 sound clip along with it. I'm guessing they don't even care to realize that the GN was a turbo charged V6. :rolleyes:

I know first hand how the market changed when the first movie came out. All of a sudden, everyone was asking if I wanted to sell my 95 Supra. So in a way. the Value did increase. It could really go either way.

I would say the GN would pull slightly more money but most of the people watching that movie would never dream of buying an 87 Regal. Unless it was a 4 cylinder....:o

The Supra comparison is not really a comparison at all. The Supra was badazz before the movie came out and still is. But mainly it was an import that makes brutal HP with a stock block. But the movie definately gave it a good push. But again, it is an import.

At a minimum the ricers will have a clue what a GN is now.

I don't know if our value will go up, but I'm pretty sure that us city guys will have to work a little harder to make sure our Buicks don't grow legs and disappear.

la la la, dee dee dee, la la la

"A sandwich is just a sandwich unless its a manwich!"

"Home made ketchup Eddie? Nuthin but the best Clark."

"You think the carpet-pissers did this?"

"It isn't a shark attack unless the shark is somewhere it isn't supposed to be.....like behind you in the shower."

Farts....never trust'em.

Am I being irrelevant?
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back