fast and furious 4

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
the new fast and furious 4 will have vin diesel driving a gnx :biggrin:

According to the automotive consumer site Edmunds.com's Inside Line, citing sources close to the first three Fast and the Furious films, "it's rumored that the next film will reunite many characters and actors from the first three including Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson and Lucas Black."

Edmunds also claims, "Obviously the story will once again center around automotive mayhem of the most intense sort, but the rumor is that this time most of the action will be set in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil."

The site adds that the cars for the film might include a 1970 Dodge Charger (which also featured in the first film), the new Dodge Challenger, the Chevrolet Opala and perhaps a 1987 Buick GNX for Vin Diesel's character.

I hope theres an "Acting 101" instruction booklet in the GNX's glove box for Vin. He needs help....

If a turbo Buick is featured in this movie, my car will be for sale the day after it is released. If this movie drives the price of Buicks up half as much as the other ones did for the ricers, then we will all be sitting on gold mines.

those movies are gay as hell. I wouldn't let Paul Walker or Vin Dizzel touch my turd of a TR.

He'll probably be driving the X and start yelling "NAAAAAAAAAAAAWZ" when the turbo spools :rolleyes:

You know if they modd up the GNX that section (on here) is going to be buzzing...Ha, I was paranoid about the car gettin stolen now, imagine when the movie drps. I will see and only flash the biggest grin whwhen the GNX appears. If its like the first one the GNX will be in it for one scene and be totaled. (if they do total it I hope they use a NA regal....) Maybe be Edmonds got it confused like the rest of the car people and maybe they are using a Monte SS.... lol We will see.

I can see it now!

For sale, one GNX , just like in FF4, only faster! vin diesel look alike,
buy this and crash it like in the movies!
only $250,000, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

actually I doubt the average movie goer will be able to tell the diference between a GN and a GNX,

OH, I do have a 12k mi GN for sale, and a 60k mi GNX available, of course at inflated prices!:tongue:

"Edmunds reports that there could be a reappearance of the 1970 Dodge Charger from the first film, as well as mention of a 1987 Buick GNX being included in the fun. Since my car knowledge is limited to what I've picked up from video games, I'll take their word for it that watching a Buick in action is something to look forward to."

:rolleyes:

If it's true a GNX is under consideration someone from the TR community should mount a write-in campaign, as well as lobby for it - the PR would be of immense value to our community. Maybe a Jack Cotton or someone of equal charisma and stature? Roll credits - GNX Consultant - Jack Cotton.

strike

its a double edge sword... you price the average guy out of yet another car. all it will do is bring in bangwagon people. the people that are already in it are in for the right reasons. think about it... you bring in the crowd of people that like those movies... imagine what they would do to the cars... lambo doors, rims, systems, neons...

Mixed feelings on this one. Yeah, it'd be cool to see a GNX featured on the big screen after all of these years, but my God, I get so much attention when I take my GN out around town now, it's rediculous. Drives the wife nuts. At first it's charming, then just iritating. Esepecially when you have people trying to run you off the road just so they can get up beside you to give you a thumbs up, and yell "sweet ride, maaaaan!!!"

I don't want more attention. And I also don't want my phobia about my car being stolen to get any worse. I think I'd prefer this didn't happen.

u guys just dont get, all you gotta do is drive ure car to the theater the night the movie drops, wait for it to get out, and ull have ure pick of all the asian boys in the parking lot!?!?!!?!!??! itll be the greatest thing that ever happened !!!!!!!

yea just dont go into the theater to see the movie and leave ur baby in the lot because the showing that let out before u may try to steal ur ride or just get drool everywhere. either way it would be bad!:eek:

lol... ill top the ol alky tank off, open the dump, maybe put somethin special in the tank, and rig a wheelie bar and parachute on the back of my car! see what kinda reactions i can get;)

Question about the movie.

In the first one the characters refer to Nitrous Oxide as Nos(notice its pronounced as a word like boss but with a N instead of a B). Now let me clarify, as far back as the 90s people around here would just simply call it Nitrous or it would be refered to as the "gun" as in "Im on horsepower and hes on the gun", or the "bottle". So the question is was the movie realistic? Does anyone in the country refer to Nitrous as Nos or is that just a Hollywood thing. When I heard that in the movie, I first thought that the technical advisor must have been the top student in his high school driving class. Your thoughts please.