Fast and the Furious 4 Movie - Gathering

Sorry for not posting in a while, I never got any notifications... :confused:

I am down for going to the movie Friday night. Probably already sold out at this date...

Movie

We should be able to get tickets, there's a ton of places showing. I was going to pre-order some, but didn't get enough response from anyone.

BTW, if you guys are driving up etc, and want to go to the movie, but don't want to leave your car there, you are welcome to leave your cars at my house. My wife will be home, as well as the police officer on the block, so don't expect any issues.

We can all pile in the wifes explorer! :)

I am going to get some decals "fast and furious" on my car and hit a guard rail on the way to the movie. man I am going to pick up so many chicks

This movie is exactly what we need

The GN is already almost forgotten and it is terribly undervalued....I truly think that all GN'S and TR'S with under 75k miles and mostly all original with great paint should be selling at a minimum of $15-20k........IMO

These cars were the most powerful production cars to roll out of GM from 1975-1991

that is a long run folks......

WHERE IS THE RESPECT?

This movie will bring our rides out of the some old car closet and into the

SUPER collectible badass car territory

Those who oppose the movie are simply ignorant ......

I don't "oppose" the movie, in fact I'm going to go see it tomorrow. But, I don't think it's going to do ALL THAT for our values.

I was thinking we could all get together and have a car event / movie going to see the new fast and the furious movie on April 3. I was thinking we could meet at the I-75 & Sheridan Street Movie Theater. They have upfront valet parking spots, that I can try and get the manager to block us off a section for the night.

If your interested, just right back or PM me..

Well I do have to say the movie was good!!! I went with my girl to see it lastnight at the muvico in Sheridan but i didn't see any gn's!!! just a bunch or wacked out ricers!!... Honestly have to say the Buick did get the most screen time. Finally people know what a true muscle car is!!!!!:biggrin:

Actually, there was a LOT of American muscle in that movie. Mustang, Torino, Camaro, GN, Chevelle, Charger.....a LOT of American cars. Maybe more that played significant roles in the movie than the ricers did.

Stop the hate. Good flick, very entertaining. A bit too hollywood with the cars pulling wheels on the street.....and on sand from a roll, LOL! But a fun couple of hours, IMO.

Didn't see anyone waited until 7:00 :(

At least one GN represented!

Like I had said before only the same 6 or 7 people show up to Towers on the last Friday of the month. I knew that no one would show the guys down here are all talk no action. If you woulld have held out another 1/2 hour you would have seen me I drove to Towers. Drove around the parking lot saw no TR and then drove to the Muvico of I75 & Sheridan. Drove around the parking lot, got lots of looks and love from the ricers, then drove home.

I will post a pic of a pimped out T I saw at the muvico later when I get home. It is sad.:mad: :mad:

yeah man sucks to hear that happened - but thanks for the forewarning (sp?) i'm glad i didnt skip my tourne to go! lol

We had five show up here in Orlando, a couple of members watched the cars while the rest went in. The cars got some attention from the public, some pictures were taken and a few came up to get closer looks.

I thought the movie was a lot better than I expected. Seems like more American Muscle than rice. The GN had one of the best sequences in the movie.

Attachments

• fastfuriouspark.jpg
    fastfuriouspark.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 151