Fast passed Maryland again with 72's

ijames

Two years ago I posted about making an emissions chip to fast pass Maryland's IM240 dyno test with 72 lb/hr injectors. This summer I had to get tested again, so for kicks I tried with no cat (with stock heads and working EGR). The limits and my values are HC: 3.8/1.8 gram/mile, CO: 16/30 gram/mile, and NOx: I forget but I was at about half the limit. I was impressed that I passed the CO and NOx but I failed the HC. Today I put on a new cat and passed with a reading of about 0.1 gpm for each gas, good enough that maybe 15 seconds into the test it flashed "fast pass" and I was done, just like two years ago. Just had to brag about it :).

Congrats Carl, when you figure out how we can get all of our OBDII cars through that have a F.A.S.T. system(now they just plug into the connector on applicaple cars) be sure to let me know!!!! They wont even accept a receipt for a waiver!!!!

That's great! How much would you need to change for an 83 lb. setup? I talked to you in the past about it....if you will sell me one just e-mail me with where to send the cash and I will give it a whirl.