You can type here any text you want

FAST-Remote Connection Support...Does it work????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

808 87 WE2

Has anyone tried to use the internet to tune there car from another location?
Does the function work?:cool:

oh yeah, anyone interested in a pair of new unported #363, 18 deg. heads w/guides and ductile iron seats installed?...drop me an email

Remote Connection?

We've tried it several times, and usually the connection at one end or the other was not good enuf to sustain the data stream.

It definitely works. Being in the middle of the ocean it may be a little tougher for you to establish a good connection to someone else, but if you can this works very well and has been done many many times.

Chuck,

What Pacific island are you on? Did you finally escape battleground-Atlanta for your own island paradise?

Happy (early) Spring, Chuck! :)

Paradise??

Paradise and Atlanta are NOT to be used in the same conversation!!:D :D
Between the car thieves, murders, and having to speak Spanish to get waited on at Micky D's, this AIN'T paradise!!!:mad: But then, where is???

Turbo Paradise

Going through the traps at Bristol tripping the win-light for your lane comes close!

I know what you mean, Chuck...things are way out of control lots of places these days...kinda circlin' the drain.

Craig Smith,
thanks for the info...is craig railsback from bds still selling and tunning fast systems?...i hear hes the man on the west coast, ive also heard about craig at Blood enterprise...how come all you good tunners name start with "craig":D ...well for your info, being out here in Hawaii, we're not that slow in technology as most people think(although, alot of racing stuff is outdated here, there still out here playing with carbs, not too much aftermarket fuel management systems)....we do have cable modem internet service, and i was wondering if that would help the remote communication support?

So when is the new"FAST" system due for press release, everyone on this board is dying for info:cool:...we're expecting a better system then the new gen7+(even though i hear theres problems w/gen 7's)

Chuck and Two lane,

Paradise is 70-80's degrees all year long, beach any time and no snow to shovel:cool:

Back