You can type here any text you want

Fast XFI Measurements

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackgn1

Set on TSM Boost
Can someone give me the XFI Box measurements. Looking for mounting options before it gets here. Thanks.

Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Cant wait to do this. Going for a new look in the engine bay while installing. I never have a install done as fast as typical install time.:rolleyes: I never have issues though!!:D This may qualify for the "how to" section. Working on your FAST start up program paper work now.

Cant wait to do this. Going for a new look in the engine bay while installing. I never have a install done as fast as typical install time.:rolleyes: I never have issues though!!:D This may qualify for the "how to" section. Working on your FAST start up program paper work now.

I would watch the heat of the engine and the XFI..... It may get to hot under the hood.

Clint

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks Cint. Actually everything under the hood will be engine vac line related and the tapping on the intake. Air temp sensor ect. Intake is coming off.:confused:

Back