FAST XFI New In Box

What is the going rate for a buick adapter harness? Would the original vendor provide a startup file?

What is the going rate for a buick adapter harness? Would the original vendor provide a startup file?

If not, I'm sure we can come up with something to get you up and running.

I am not sure who sells the Buick adaptor harness's but I'm sure Mike at Full Throttle can hook you up!!

Caspers makes and sells them. You can buy one on their website.

Do you need a separate V6 injector harness with this box? Do you still need a main harness if you have Casper's adapter?

I'm not sure if I'm the original vendor, but I'm sure Hartline Performance can hook you up!! Especially if you buy the adaptor harness from us.

Do you need a separate V6 injector harness with this box? Do you still need a main harness if you have Casper's adapter?

If you are running a GN all you need is the adaptor harness, O2 weld bung and a 3 bar MAP sensor. If you are using it in a Sy/Ty you will need all of the above including a seperate injector harness (if you want to run SEFI).

Casper harness is $249.99, buy it on the Casper site, Hartline Perf., or we have them. We have 3 bar map sensors, If you buy the unit from Mick I will have him drop it off here and I will ship it to you and throw in the O2 bung for free, it is the least I can do for a friend.
Mike

I am not sure who sells the Buick adaptor harness's but I'm sure Mike at Full Throttle can hook you up!!

Everyone you have dealt with sell them,You know that

Hartline,Cottons,Full Throttle,Andersons.ETC......

is the xfi still available???

Last I talked to Mick, lots of tire kickers, no deposits. I can get the box to Mikes shop for you if you are interested, I'll be down there Friday to pick up some goods so it is no problem for me. Let me know if you are interested and I'll let Mick know.

Take care.

Posting this for a friend. Good deal on a XFI if anybody is in the market for one. I can vouch for him he is a stand up guy.

SyTy/SGT - Forums - FS: FAST XFI Brand new
i have some question's for you,.. one is the xfi still available??? secondly, im kind of still "if-fy" about purchasing the XFI. the reason why, im not to sure if i still need it, or it would help me out.. this is my combo and i just feel it isnt big enought to step up to an XFI maybe you can give me some sort of suggestion.I have a ta-49, 50's injectors, walbro fuel pump with hot wire, hot oxygen sensor, ATR headers, fuel press reg, msd's wire's, translater plus with LT1 maf sensor and ART CARR built trans with 9"... do i really need an XFI?? would i see or feel the diffrence with such a small turbo??? or should i just hold back and wait till i have a bigger combo??? like i said i should be getting the money soon, but i just dont want to waste money on something i dont need yet, something that i can hold back on...:confused: :cool: :biggrin: thanks you for any suggestions.......