FAST XFI New In Box

The key word you said is Yet. Others have gone well into the 9's with a maxeffort system, others get several chips burned and are content with that. If you want programmable ECU you can do yourself as your combo changes this will work well. It has other features for a street car the old FAST didn't have. I honestly do not think you will be upset you made the purchase of a programmable ECU. I think you can hold off with your current setup, but if you plan on stepping things up at some other point you will be looking again. It is 100% up to you I don't want to push you into something if you are not ready.

I just checked with my brother the XFI is still for sale, the unit is brand new.
Mick is upgrading to a Big Stuff 3 due to a friends recent problem with a XFI system.

I just checked with my brother the XFI is still for sale, the unit is brand new.
Mick is upgrading to a Big Stuff 3 due to a friends recent problem with a XFI system.

Not sure i would exactly call it "Upgrading"
Changing to maybe.

Anyways,:rolleyes: Mick had a few calls on the box, sounds like one guy is pretty serious so I have my fingers crossed for sure.

Please keep the mudslinging off this thread, this is about a guy who is trying to sell his box not a comparison thread.

TTT for you Mick...... :cool:

Anyways,:rolleyes: Mick had a few calls on the box, sounds like one guy is pretty serious so I have my fingers crossed for sure.

Please keep the mudslinging off this thread, this is about a guy who is trying to sell his box not a comparison thread.

TTT for you Mick...... :cool:
WIll do Ted,I let you keep your "Mud Slinging" in other threads:rolleyes: