Fastest Pump Gas / Alky 1/8th mile (updated 10.07.18)

That would have been a killer 1/4 run on that TAI pass. Great 1/8 pass! Improved your 1/4 numbers a little too.

The big deal on this is it was done at BG.. Stellar numbers.. maybe time for a direct port setup... (y)

Don't ask how much boost :troll:

Just keep adding boost until the little noise of lifting heads is heard. Easy :troll:

I know this is near the bottom but?
935106cc74720c18b2cf490fcf971545.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Index racin will be your ONLY CHANCE.........do u even know what it means to turn IT UP!!

I know exactly what it means to turn it up...it means the engine is coming back out and i have to tell the wife that it will cost "a lot"

B

I know exactly what it means to turn it up...it means the engine is coming back out and i have to tell the wife that it will cost "a lot"

B

There's Your first mistake...... Telling your WIFE

second is living 12 hours away from your MECHANIC!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

There's Your first mistake...... Telling your WIFE

second is living 12 hours away from your MECHANIC!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

There is no avoiding telling the wife....she KNOWS when the car is down !!!

The second , you need to get straight. that is where the machine shop is, NOT my mechanic !!!

Believe me, I wish i lived closer to NC...would be EASY to turn it up then. How far are you from Don Cruz?????

B

There is no avoiding telling the wife....she KNOWS when the car is down !!!

The second , you need to get straight. that is where the machine shop is, NOT my mechanic !!!

Believe me, I wish i lived closer to NC...would be EASY to turn it up then. How far are you from Don Cruz?????

B

Damn.........

I didn't know I was a mechanic...