Fastest Pump Gas / Alky 1/8th mile (updated 10.07.18)

You haven't driven since you were.......................20?:eek::D Big congrats to you guys, I know how hard you have worked on it and can't wait for next year.

Those are dog years ;) Funny how ya get into situations an be happy with it. It was great watching her progress over the years. Russ ??? I don't know.. Good an bad :D Amazing what he can do. Very devoted Buick guy. Ok thats good enuff being nice ! Russ has to get back to my "chip car" Mazda :nailbiting:

clint ...if you're going to add times to the list.. please update the list

Last edited:
Am I allowed on the list? Unopened longblock. Left lane

06a1007fcf90f2af31b83b2f055cd92f.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

You haven't driven since you were.......................20?:eek:

#1 I don't remember when I was 20 so maybe hadn't raced for 20 ??? I think thats it. :confused: Racing a Buick is nothing compared to the sardine can RX7 !!! Maybe another Buick is in my future :D

List has been updated. New list includes top 10 in each category in the sticky thread. This gives someone the chance to knock someone off the list and move up. So wonder who's next??

I went 6.88 at 102 qualifying for TAI at Bowling Green this year.

Bryan or JD has my time slip.

That cool air yesterday was on her side.;) Russ sent me a pic of the slip yesterday. Very impressive. That new intercooler is doing well. I wish I could have seen that run. Too busy at work to take time right now.

Melissa got her license yesterday and we got to run it out. ;)

Holy smokes! That's rolling there now!!!

Congrats man, awesome job!!! Gotta love it when a girl can whip the boys buts!!! That's way cool! Congrats to all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk