Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Car...?

Mine is a Turbo BUICK to . Goin to the track today so Ill weigh it. Has a cage and a Ford 8.8 rear so it may weigh more than ya think. What is the rule for weight ?? I am old an forgot. :(
View attachment 205236 View attachment 205241

You have no business on this thread with your super light weight, aerodynamic wind slicing Mazda :eek: At least my car is less aerodynamic than a regal. Plus the authority on this thread >MR. Quick Six said NO. Disclaimer Sarcasm doesn't transfer well in writing.

Anyone Know Who Has The Fastest Turbo Buick In The Country Using Pump Gas And Alky? Either Rear Wheel Hp Or 1/4 Mile Times?

We have some discussion in the last few posts of this thread about the definition of "Turbo Buick". You started this thread and I would like for you to clarify what you meant when you made the statement quoted above.

Thank you.

Phil Engle

You clearly have an advantage..
Old Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill o_O

That old age thing is starting to take its toll. Oh just went to take the Mazda for a ride an the damm heat doesn't work !! See... work never ends :(

He started the thread, but I started the fastest list back in 2008. It was for pump gas/alky Regals with 109 blocks.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/fastest-pump-gas-alky-car.201563/page-9#post-2037059

Hasn't changed except we made a separate list for stage blocks since Robert Wilson's times are so impressive. I wouldn't care about adding a separate hybrid list if someone runs some times that are worth listing.

Thanks for your input. I didn't recall who actually started the list but it was pretty easy to find out who started the thread.:)

I think we need to keep requirements on this list as is.

I'm with you on adding a separate list for hybrids. I have a friend in OKC that has a 2400 lb Vega with a 109 block with some bolt on's and he is running 9.77 @ 139+ on 112 octane fuel with poor traction. His wheel wells are not wide enough to accommodate the wheels and tires he needs.

I was on a chip for my run on the list and Turbonetics CPT70 and over 3600. Now on XFI, DBB 71hpq, 3465, less timing, less boost....

I did see another one to add to the list according to this post (goche4 - 10.20@132): http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/first-full-pass-in-the-gn.401986/page-2#post-3292615

List of Fastest Pump Gas/Alky Regals with a 109 block
3. JC'sGN...............................9.82@137
5. 1985GN............................. 9.91@137
6. Grumpy.............................9.94@138
7. jdsgnx............................... 9.98@134.49 Iron / 231 / 3610 / 71hpq
8. RICHIE HIGH PSI...........10.05@133
10. Sydwyndr.......................10.07@133.57 GN1 / 248 / 3665lbs / 70gtq
12. SloGN.............................10.15@130 TA / 249 / 3700 / 67hpq
13. murphster......................10.19@129 gn1 alum -234 ci
15. J-B Racing......................10.22@136
17. HiTech6........................10.365@128.51
List of Fastest Pump Gas/Alky Regals with a stage block

Old Gray car info on run at 2012 Nationals. GN1/248/3820lbs with driver/GTK-850/PTC 9.5/Cotton FM

HiTech6

Damm Mazda was 3460#s without me !!!! Guess I am IN !!!! :p

ummmmm it rained this morning !! Track should have opened at 1. Went up there an they were closed. :( Soooo I guessed the weight.. :p

We have some discussion in the last few posts of this thread about the definition of "Turbo Buick". You started this thread and I would like for you to clarify what you meant when you made the statement quoted above.

Thank you.

Phil Engle
any G-Body buick. NOT a 109 in some vega or anything else for that matter. any G-body with 109, TA or stage motor on alky.

I got love for you
Btw you drive around with a few bags of cement in the hatch?
I had no idea that car was so heavy

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Drags got rained out wed... Couldn't weigh it. BUT 3450#s has to be right because ya read it on the net !!!! RIGHT ??!! I bet it has to be 32/3300 anyway .. Cage and the rear subframe along with the solid rear axle... maybe o_O

Just put some Buick badges on the thing and paint it black. Turbo6 emblems on the headrests work good too.

Hey it sounds like a Buick :p God that little ****box is a blast to drive. Even Russ likes it. Def goin to keep it. Just need more $$$$$ for the halo and doin the rear end over with 9" ends an all the other crap ($$$$$)