Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Car...?

Drags got rained out wed... Couldn't weigh it. BUT 3450#s has to be right because ya read it on the net !!!! RIGHT ??!! I bet it has to be 32/3300 anyway .. Cage and the rear subframe along with the solid rear axle... maybe o_O

Thats the treachery Julio was talking about. :eek:

I believe we just had a few changes in the order today. Congrats to Clint and Pat!

When I get home I'll post up a picture of the time slip

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This means the Single Nozzle has set a new record if Im not mistaken.:eek:

1384059877753.jpg

Here it is.........

This was on a 255 drag radial with a 9/11 converter that is gone way faster than it should. Also has a stock untouched throttle body .

Also using a single nozzle for the alky . I had a full tank of Murphy express 93 octane that prolly has ethanol in it .

The reason for a full tank was I filled it up over a week ago and didn't drive it much and I was too lazy to remove any of it . burn it out lol

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

This means the Single Nozzle has set a new record if Im not mistaken.:eek:

I agree, dont know of any faster single nozzle or equal sized tire car in the 9's with just Alky. The reason he didnt go faster is thats ALL that current setup has, BTSC maxed out, rod bottomed out (with added springs to try and help).... Changing to high boost actuator is the only way he can go faster. Someone asked him how much boost he was running while he was in the staging lanes, hes said "all of it..." LOL

I agree, dont know of any faster single nozzle or equal sized tire car in the 9's with just Alky. The reason he didnt go faster is thats ALL that current setup has, BTSC maxed out, rod bottomed out (with added springs to try and help).... Changing to high boost actuator is the only way he can go faster. Someone asked him how much boost he was running while he was in the staging lanes, hes said "all of it..." LOL

The boost was a issue but not anywhere as bad as the converter is a issue on the top end of the track ! a ptc will fix that i'm sure :)

HOW MUCH BOOST----------ALL OF IT :)