Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Car...?

Sent info to Clint but looks like you are posting the info.

Quik Six 10.373 @ 131.8 (Iron/ 249 /3720 lbs. /6265JB / TT SD)

Thanks.

Phil Engle

Everything is in my signature.......my rear suspension is stock boxed arms and a hr bar . the front has tubular uppers for when I had the atr headers for extra room . I now have ta SS headers. The boost control is a bstc controller and a eBay solonoid. The down pipe is a internal gate .

2004r 9/11 convertor .

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Cool deal.. Its nice to also see the list not only how fast but with what hardware

I think thats awesome for you to put up the other sticky. I know it takes time to update and I, for one, appreciate it. Maybe we should make a legend with the list so we can put some abbreviated stuff next to each car and the legend at the top explains what the order of the abbreviations, etc. Just an idea.

Ex:
13. murphster 10.19@129 (234, GN1, 2004R, PTC, TT, CPT70BB, 3700, 25psi, 11/23/2008) Link

Legend: Cubic inches, heads, trans, converter, computer, turbo, weight, boost, date

The link would be to a post in this thread or another thread with the timeslip and further info on the combo, if available. There is a post on this site for every run on the list somewhere. Some are quite old though.

Ex:
13. murphster 10.19@129 (234, GN1, 2004R, PTC, TT, CPT70BB, 3700, 25psi, 11/23/2008) Link

Legend: Cubic inches, heads, trans, converter, computer, turbo, weight, boost, date

More info from that run..... Weight was actually 3640 as I had just removed the AC and other stuff before this run. Timing was 23/21,footbrake launch, Lakewood shocks, HR parts rear bar, Eaton posi, stock boxed lowers, stock uppers, single Walbro 340 fuel pump, 224/224 cam, Cotton FMIC, TA SS headers, 3.5" downpipe with Racegate, MSBC-1 with no CO2 (had boost creep), ATR dual 3" exhaust, MT DRs 275/60/15

1.47 60ft, 6.443@105.44, 10.192@129.12 in crisp 37 degree weather : )

One of these days maybe we can get the top twenty to come to an event and let's RACE!!!!

What do u guys think???

3600+lbs, 200-4r, xfi, gn1, PTC 9.5", 24-25psi. DRIVE it 5 hrs round trip and blast off some, oh wait I'm not on this list. Damn. Oh well:)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How much does your car weigh anyways?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Its a fat mofo 3850 with my fat ass in it.
My guess is that with all the crap i have added, fuel lines, double pumps, sway bars, relays, front mount and what ever other junk i have forgotten about its got to be closer to 4000:eek::mad::(
I definitely qualify for a weight break.

I really want to get on this list.
Like size and weight hybrids should be allowed to join. :(

This is the question Brett asked that started this thread: "Anyone Know Who Has The Fastest Turbo Buick In The Country Using Pump Gas And Alky? Either Rear Wheel Hp Or 1/4 Mile Times?"

Running a Turbo Buick is the key to being on this list and I do not want to see that changed. If others want to have a listing like this for their cars, they should start their own thread.

Mine is a Turbo BUICK to . Goin to the track today so Ill weigh it. Has a cage and a Ford 8.8 rear so it may weigh more than ya think. What is the rule for weight ?? I am old an forgot. :(
MayZ.JPG Picture 704.jpg