Fastest Pump Gas / Alky Cars (updated 10.07.18)

Thanks Julio... and JD... yep they was a spinning. Here's a little rundown of the combo...

Rad Auto Machine built short block
center caps, Cottons Diamond pistons, Eagle stock rods, stock crank, I think 10 over
Champion FRP alums\scorpions roller rockers
Champion GN1 intake
turbo 400\trans brake
Turbonetics CPT69-68-BB-.81T4 housing
Cottons 4" DP
Cotton's frt mnt inter-cooler
FAST XFI-Cotton tuned
stock coil pac\module
Innovative boost controller
Strange S60 rear end\3.52 gear
Wolfe Racecraft rear sway bar
CE shocks

I think that about sums it up, the rest is pretty much original.. The car is owned by Cisco G. and driven by my son Brian Cotton. We went to Cecil just to tune it in along with another customers car from NY, Joey P and his street driven twin turbo show car. Joey actually drives his car everywhere, we recently installed a Julio ALkycontrol kit on it. We were tuning joeys car as well with pg and meth. He ran 9.67@145 on a still mild tune with lots more left.. on a stage 1 block with Champion FRP heads. The bottom line is we were just tuning and had no idea where the alky list stood until Paullie, came over and told us we just ran a number to put us at #3 on the list behind him.. lets just say..... we made one more pass... :) Not sure about Joey, but does he qualify anywhere on the list...

Just one more thing... A BIG SHOUT OUT TO Julio!!!! without ALKYCONTROL... WHERE WOULD THE BUICK COMMUNITY BE!!!

Great job!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, are you guys coming to B/G??

And I couldn't agree more......Julio is the MAN!!!!

Great job!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, are you guys coming to B/G??

And I couldn't agree more......Julio is the MAN!!!!

Out of curiosity..... ? or...... are you trying to decide whether you need to bring rain gear and an umbrella.... :D

Out of curiosity..... ? or...... are you trying to decide whether you need to bring rain gear and an umbrella.... :D

It's B/G thats a GIVEN!!!!!!

hope some of you guy's can make it.........TIME TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN!!!!!

;);););)

Well my car shit the bed again... Ran an 11.0 @125 w/1.6 60 ft. That was @ 19 psi with lite launch. Turned it up to 22 for second run and had a dip in timing for some reason and blew a head gasket. Well I guess I gotta wait till next year to get on the list...

Damn!!!!!!!!

Hate to hear , keep ur head up these cars have always been a love hate relationship!!!

Well my car shit the bed again... Ran an 11.0 @125 w/1.6 60 ft. That was @ 19 psi with lite launch. Turned it up to 22 for second run and had a dip in timing for some reason and blew a head gasket. Well I guess I gotta wait till next year to get on the list...
Dude that sucks!!! Been there...
Tear it down , plenty of time to get her fixed if nothing else is wrong.
Good luck !!

Bryan

Hey I got an idea, why don't you just go ahead and bring your car to Bowling Green then JD will have something to work on while he is not able to raise when he loses first round..... JD's quite used to having to put head gaskets on so maybe he can do it for you