You can type here any text you want

FBI White T-Type for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wheels are custom widened and/or custom offset wheels. Might be modified GTA Wheels. They are not GNX Wheels. Everything on this car has been changed or modified pretty much. That's all I know. Guy has spare built engines (Merkel?) and transmissions (Freeman?) too but wants to sell the car first to a loyal buick person. I prefer a black GN or I'd be on this.

I'll ask about original pics. I just posted what he ask me to do. Thanks for unlocking the thread!

Thats what I offered him but he flat out rejected it. How could anyone pump 15k into a drive train unless your pushing 2000 hp every weekend?

The car in very poor condition period. Being an FBI car means nothing. Its all about condition. Condition is poor.

Car looks like it has 200k miles on it. Bumpers are wrong, hood insulator is a wreck and the red interior is just not that desirable and has a torn seat. Paint in the motor compartment is flaking and minor rust is visible. Car is wooped. If someone offered him $5-6k he would wise to take it.

Looking at the pics I see something new everytime. I do think it is a nice car however Brett has a point. The car has more small issues everytime you look at the pictures. Ex FBI car means nothing really. It would if the FBI bought it or you had proof of that but it is clearly a seizure. The car is listed with a Lumina at the top. The govt. was selling off seized items and the guy got it for 1350... In post 15 it states that there is a total of almost 15k in the engine and wheels which leads me to believe those are some VERY expensive wheels :D

It is what it is guys, we all know that.

Ed is just helping out a friend by doing what his friend asked him to ok.

Thanks

Back